Dingles and toytown

International brake then bring these two on,think it's just what we need..let's see what fight we have for the playoffs and can't be better games to show that then two derby games..personally I think  make or brake our season, will be the results of these games...don't panic yet,regroup get a few players fit and rested then let's have it...can see us smashing both of em...UTO...

3 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

International brake then bring these two on,think it's just what we need..let's see what fight we have for the playoffs and can't be better games to show that then two derby games..personally I think  make or brake our season, will be the results of these games...don't panic yet,regroup get a few players fit and rested then let's have it...can see us smashing both of em...UTO...

I'd say break and then smash the fookers

3 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Negged you in error.  Sorry.  Someone plus him please.

Yes.  Nice play on words. Well thought out.   Brake is usually temporary.  Break tends to be permanent. 

1 minute ago, Dot said:

Rotherham's next match is Fulham at home

if they fail to win they are mathematically relegated, if they beat Fulham they do us a favour and we can send them down

rotherham MUST be due a win

i'd rather they did it against Fulham than us

Barnsley will be a tough un whilst we should beat Rotherham. 

Toy town fans are going mental after today's result. Even Ronnie Moore is playing hell up. 

Sounds like players have completely given up. 

Not what we want but I can see a heavy defeat coming when they play Fulham on Saturday before we play them. 

Rotherham are already down - short of winning every game AND achieving a 40 goal GD swing against Burton. So hopefully their "pressure off" match when they suddenly play like gods will be against Fulham.

We can win at Oakwell - getting players back will give the squad a lift (and they are our key players too). 

We've got 2 weeks to wash away some negativity. Another clean slate. 

If we beat Barnsley it'll give us self belief. 

On to Rotherham - I'm not sure I've seen Wednesday ever win two derby type games back to back (?) but there's a reason they only have 17 points. Has there been a worse championship team !? 

11 minutes ago, Dot said:

Rotherham's next match is Fulham at home

if they fail to win they are mathematically relegated, if they beat Fulham they do us a favour and we can send them down

They have to win all their remaining games and turn round a 40 goal GD.  So theyre down already.  I'd rather have played them when they'd somehting to play for, sometimes teams are relaxed and dangerous when it's over. Tinpot neoghbours are always eager to beat us, but we have the players to win both these games.

16 minutes ago, ANDY said:

rotherham MUST be due a win

i'd rather they did it against Fulham than us

It will probably be the other way round. They would rather stop us getting in the play offs.