Seasons over for me

3 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Who's jumping ship ?

What ship have I jumped on ?

All I've stated is I don't think we'll end up in the play offs unless we have a miracles turnaround with our form.

We've been s**t all season  really let's be honest .

The table doesn't lie. 6th place is hardly Sh*t - if it is I dread to think what 7th and below is.

can you do us all a favor? Have a rant like this before every game our opposition for 6th spot play, declare them to have already won and insist it's all over! 

Its uncanny how wrong you were - hoping you can double down after international break. 

14 minutes ago, Ronio said:

It's interesting to see how many jump ship when the going gets tough.  

jump ship, more like being gutted and knee jerk reactions, blue and white blood through and through, cant ever change that

Just now, Philb125 said:

The table doesn't lie. 6th place is hardly Sh*t - if it is I dread to think what 7th and below is.

can you do us all a favor? Have a rant like this before every game our opposition for 6th spot play, declare them to have already won and insist it's all over! 

Its uncanny how wrong you were - hoping you can double down after international break. 

We are lucky to be in 6th .

We play like a mid table side .

Our recruitment this season  has been awful .

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

You can't keep being lucky to be sixth though. Every game that passes that becomes less true. By the end of the season you are where you deserve to be. 

12 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

We are lucky to be in 6th . - I agree but we are so that's fantastic.

We play like a mid table side . - I agree but we have the players to play like table toppers.

Our recruitment this season  has been awful . - We have recruited some great players but should have bought a quality central defender or two.

The pints half full. Bring on rest of the season!

11 minutes ago, debram said:

but we are still 6th and the table doesnt lie, lucky awful or not.

Simple fact is we've not been at it all season, yet we're still there or there abouts. Now though we're in the business end if the season and this is we're CC needs to earn his crust and prove to everyone DC included that he's capable of re assessing things and transform our flagging /faltering promotion push. Maybe one of the frozen out players whom have not really had a look in or game time all season could be the catalyst to ignite us again. He has the international break and 8 games to keep the happy clappers on side and prove the doubters wrong. I have my doubts he's good enough tactically and strategically, but let's see, prove me wrong CC. 

On 17/03/2017 at 22:25, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

I am pretty certain we will be in the play offs and have a strange feeling we will make the final. And that was before the Fulham result.

Any sensible fan wouldn't even think of replacing a manager who after never managing in this country, has taken a poorly placed club and got them into the playoffs 2 seasons running - money to spend or not, it's not even as if our spending has been in the top 6. ⚽

17 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

I never really understand that point of view, you can be lucky to win a one off match but luck balances its self out over the amount of matches we have had - why are we lucky to be 6th? ⚽

2 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

I bet you celebrated just as much as the Barnsley fans when they scored

No I'm really sad actually .

What could have been will not be under Carlos. 

We need a change but most of the decent options have now gone so I'd sooner leave it till the end of the season.