Seasons over for me

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

Our next five games with our form is a huge concern .

I'd be interested to see how our form looks with Hutch (in midfield) and Fessi in compared to both these 2 out.  Apart from their keeper pulling off a string of world class saves I though our problems yesterday mostly stemmed from the midfield getting bullied and not getting forward fast enough when we had a chance to break to put them on the back foot.  It's not just about Hutch and Fessi (I think we also lack real pace up front as well) but it feels like a different team to me with them on the pitch.  Get them back and the picture is a bit more rosy. 

Just now, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I'd be interested to see how our form looks with Hutch (in midfield) and Fessi in compared to both these 2 out.  Apart from their keeper pulling off a string of world class saves I though our problems yesterday mostly stemmed from the midfield getting bullied and not getting forward fast enough when we had a chance to break to put them on the back foot.  It's not just about Hutch and Fessi (I think we also lack real pace up front as well) but it feels like a different team to me with them on the pitch.  Get them back and the picture is a bit more rosy. 

How about Carlos grow some balls and drop his best mate Barry. 

9 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

How about Carlos grow some balls and drop his best mate Barry. 

It depends which Barry Bannan he picks. If it's the brilliant footballer who lit up the pitch most of last season then pick him. If it's the BB who gets under the feet of his centre halves and never wins a tackle like last night then I agree. 

19 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

Seasons over?

Is it mathematically impossible for us to finish in the playoffs? No.

Are we still in a playoff position with 8 games left? Yes.

20 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

Quitter...

1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

Quitter...

Just don't see us finishing in the play offs .

I've not seen anything at home other then a poor norwich side that convinces me otherwise.

Happy for Carlos to ram my words down my throat. 

9 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

Carlos .

But one swallow doesn't make a summer, reach has been a dreadful waste of 5 million quid and when I keep seeing him duck out of challenges the 5 million price tag keeps flashing in front of me .

OK so we spent silly money on reach, was it his fault????. We put a big bullseye on his back... Seems to be the new Dave now. Let's just blame reach for everything, I said this before now ff is out put him wide left, leave fox behind him and give them games, let an understanding /partnership form. 

Hmmm maybe, maybe not,weve ridden our luck and been very average for almost all of the season apart from the odd game here or there. The point is sport has a way of as we all know be really unpredictable, so who's to say we won't scrape over the line into the playoffs and maybe, just maybe if we do somehow win them. It's not impossible and it always has been the Wednesday way. 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Hmmm maybe, maybe not,weve ridden our luck and been very average for almost all of the season apart from the odd game here or there. The point is sport has a way of as we all know be really unpredictable, so who's to say we won't scrape over the line into the playoffs and maybe, just maybe if we do somehow win them. It's not impossible and it always has been the Wednesday way. 

very good point,we have 4 points from last 18 and still in there still got every chance

9 minutes ago, Ronio said:

It's interesting to see how many jump ship when the going gets tough.  

Who's jumping ship ?

What ship have I jumped on ?

All I've stated is I don't think we'll end up in the play offs unless we have a miracles turnaround with our form.

We've been s**t all season  really let's be honest .