Seasons over for me

2 hours ago, RockieOwl said:

The accounts state they are due to investments in the playing squad. What do you think that means? Buying the players football boots??

Can you tell me who bha have brought in this season and spent compared to us please .

Not a loaded question I'm genuinely interested?

19 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

You should know anything can happen in the championship.

Wouldn't be that surprised if Norwich or PNE jumped above us both.

Anyway, it's in our hands again.  We got no luck against Brentford, Burton or Reading.   Three of the best goalkeeping displays I've seen this season.

We all start again at Barnsley on April1st. The games now come thick and fast till the final day. We are still in pole position for the last play off spot. It's ours to lose from here. Would be nice to have a bigger points cushion, but hey, we're Sheffield Wednesday. It's never easy or pretty.

19 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

F**k off then      UTO 

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

Our next five games with our form is a huge concern .

It doesn't matter who you play in this division, though I bet most teams would be happy to have Rotherham among their next 5 fixtures!

I reckon Fulham thought 2 games ago that they had a very winnable couple of home games on paper........

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

Easy to post that on the Internet after Fulham didn't take advantage .

As easy as it was for you to spit the dummy out last night?

In the end, even if we do finish in the play-offs, are we likely to win them? I'd like to think so, but my head tells me that it's very unlikely. Although the opposition was better last season, so were we. We're stale, devoid of a spark. Even if players come back I don't see that changing.