Jump to content

Its just so predictable..........


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Something has to change. 

 

It's not Carlos Carvalhal. 

 

Players aren't perfoming to there best level at the minute. 

Ever thought the players are doing as carlos tells them. Like wingers playing central and us attacking slowly and starting games slowly?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you should have waited a couple of days to start this thread Mick.. people are emotional and peed off after losing and some people don't think rationally. I've not been tonight because of other commitments, it sounds like a lot of games this season, slow start and end up chasing the game...

we do not know what Mr Chansiri is thinking, Carlos has not been given the dreaded 'vote of confidence'. IMO he should be given till the end of this season. In his defence We are missing key players at a vital time through no fault of the manager. He must be culpable though for the way we start games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

Maybe you should have waited a couple of days to start this thread Mick.. people are emotional and peed off after losing and some people don't think rationally. I've not been tonight because of other commitments, it sounds like a lot of games this season, slow start and end up chasing the game...

we do not know what Mr Chansiri is thinking, Carlos has not been given the dreaded 'vote of confidence'. IMO he should be given till the end of this season. In his defence We are missing key players at a vital time through no fault of the manager. He must be culpable though for the way we start games.

But it doesn't seem to matter who we play Grandad, the performances and the results are the same. Most people don;t think rationally after a defeat. I think this maybe one of my last posts on here, because you just go around and around in circles saying the same things time and again. I think my enthusiasm is wearing a bit thin mate.

Edited by Mick De Lyons
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mick De Lyons said:

But it doesn't seem to matter who we play Grandad, the performances and the results are the same. Most people don;t think rationally after a defeat. I think this maybe one of my last posts on here, because you just go around and around in circles saying the same things time and again. I think my enthusiasm is wearing a bit thin mate.

 

5/10 on the flounceometer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

they look like robots - no or little initiative. Some of the balls from the back in those last 5 mins of the first half were simply astonishing - it was like they were blindfolded.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Something has to change. 

 

It's not Carlos Carvalhal. 

 

Players aren't perfoming to there best level at the minute. 

Ain't they? I'd say players playing tonight were playing as well as they could, does  anyone seriously think reach bannan Jones Buckley midfield as midfield are going to trouble any championship team? Even Rotherham will fancy there chances .missed a trick when we didn't try hard enough to get houlerhane in January strikers need service.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Predictable - Very true. At times we play like wet bags of cement. There must be a reason Carlos never lasts very long anywhere. We have been seeing it first hand lately. He's probably packed half his stuff already, and told his missus to expect him back home soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Animis said:

they look like robots - no or little initiative. Some of the balls from the back in those last 5 mins of the first half were simply astonishing - it was like they were blindfolded.

 

They were running out of time mate and simply panicking. They leave everything until the final ten to fifteen minutes of play and by then its too late. You can't solely talk about how good their keeper was, we have to score.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shawie99

I dont have the stats but i wonder how many managers do last long anywhere these days.

A quick look at most championship teams and there all on new or newish managers with a few exceptions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wharncliffeowl said:

Predictable - Very true. At times we play like wet bags of cement. There must be a reason Carlos never lasts very long anywhere. We have been seeing it first hand lately. He's probably packed half his stuff already, and told his missus to expect him back home soon.

Maybe he is a one trick pony and when he gets found out, he can't adapt to another style of play, hence all the clubs he has had. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight was the worst I've seen us this season. The movement was awful, the passing, commitment, endeavour, all way short of a championship top 6 side. And all you see on here are weird excuses! 

 

Injuries don't stop people moving when a teammate has the ball? The poor referee doesn't make half the team unable to make a simple 10 yard pass. Reading time wasting doesn't make us go backwards 90% of the time.

 

Bannan, a very good passer of the ball, getting it and turning backwards, giving it Loovens and him lamp it to nobody has been happening all season! Bizarre!

 

Tonight was a new low for me, we've started poorly all season but then we've looked unplayable at times later in games. Tonight we were awful but just had a 10minute spell near the end of the game like every team in this division gets a spell! We were unlucky not to score but that doesn't make up for the schoolboy errors the whole way through the entire game.

 

Jones and Bannan are too lightweight to play together without a third CM.

 

I'm not sure what DC will do, but I certainly won't be surprised if he pulls the trigger tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shawie99 said:

I dont have the stats but i wonder how many managers do last long anywhere these days.

A quick look at most championship teams and there all on new or newish managers with a few exceptions.

Look at Derby. Four managers in as many years i think and lost 3-0 tonight. It seems clubs change managers and players, but little changes on the pitch. They are all of a similar quality it seems at this level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gravityowl said:

Tonight was the worst I've seen us this season. The movement was awful, the passing, commitment, endeavour, all way short of a championship top 6 side. And all you see on here are weird excuses! 

 

Injuries don't stop people moving when a teammate has the ball? The poor referee doesn't make half the team unable to make a simple 10 yard pass. Reading time wasting doesn't make us go backwards 90% of the time.

 

Bannan, a very good passer of the ball, getting it and turning backwards, giving it Loovens and him lamp it to nobody has been happening all season! Bizarre!

 

Tonight was a new low for me, we've started poorly all season but then we've looked unplayable at times later in games. Tonight we were awful but just had a 10minute spell near the end of the game like every team in this division gets a spell! We were unlucky not to score but that doesn't make up for the schoolboy errors the whole way through the entire game.

 

Jones and Bannan are too lightweight to play together without a third CM.

 

I'm not sure what DC will do, but I certainly won't be surprised if he pulls the trigger tomorrow. 

Good post mate and i think many fans are getting sick and tired of the excuses being trotted out each week. Injuries, two games in a week, the players are tired, awful refereeing,  their keeper being outstanding etc etc. I agree with everything you've said there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mick De Lyons said:

Look at Derby. Four managers in as many years i think and lost 3-0 tonight. It seems clubs change managers and players, but little changes on the pitch. They are all of a similar quality it seems at this level.

derby play forest tomorrow mate

Huddersfield lost 4-0 tonight

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...