Thanks for the memories Carlos

20 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I stick by the sentiment of my OP.

Obviously to get rid of him at this stage would be nonsensical.

But he has grossly underachieved with the best squad in the division.

With two matches left, we still might not make the top 6 - which is ridiculous.

i wasn't going to mention it though because I thought we were trying to create a positive vibe lol

Come on admit it you chucked ya dummy out, stamped ya foot and cried like a big girly whirly.

Best squad in the division? Is your opinion but fans of other clubs may well disagree as well as some fans on this site.

Never mind in a couple or a few more games you may get your chance to crow about it from the highest point in Sheffield but it will hopefully be a hollow victory.

Love the positivity x  

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Come on admit it you chucked ya dummy out, stamped ya foot and cried like a big girly whirly.

Best squad in the division? Is your opinion but fans of other clubs may well disagree as well as some fans on this site.

Never mind in a couple or a few more games you may get your chance to crow about it from the highest point in Sheffield but it will hopefully be a hollow victory.

Love the positivity x  

Love the positivity????

was it me that brought this thread up???

And yes, if we fail to get promoted I will be crowing about it loud and proud.

I really hope we f00k it up totally.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

10 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

If you think our budget is not top 6, I suggest you are deluded.

It's impossible to be sure (as far as I know?), but considering that Newcastle, Norwich and Villa's squads are virtually guaranteed to have cost more than ours that's the top-3 gone straight out of the window. Then there's a good chance that teams like Derby, QPR, Cardiff and Fulham have spent just as much as we have over the past few seasons. Even Wolves have spent more than 20 million on transfers this season alone.

The money Carlos has spent isn't out of the ordinary in the Championship anymore, expectations should be reined in a little.

These threads do no one any benefit.....

Who gives a flyer if they were wrong months ago?..I don't....I can be wrong 90 times in 90 minutes..Its football, not f.ookin' physics..

Anyone can espouse the sacking of a current manager, at any club, anywhere..You are probably gonna be right eventually

I mean, If after the Wycombe game ..I had posted..."Jones out".........(No doubt Jowl did lol)..I'd have been right...eventually..dredged it up a year later and wallow in what?

Me "law of averages" Trophy?

I can slate a player for 89 minutes of a game..He scores I cheer like the ludicrous hypocrite that I am.................am i bothered?......am I f.ook

I'm the bloke that was at Leeds and shouted..."Not from there Brunt you f.ooki...........................YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 minute ago, Dan™ said:

It's impossible to be sure (as far as I know?), but considering that Newcastle, Norwich and Villa's squads are virtually guaranteed to have cost more than ours that's the top-3 gone straight out of the window. Then there's a good chance that teams like Derby, QPR, Cardiff and Fulham have spent just as much as we have over the past few seasons. Even Wolves have spent more than 20 million on transfers this season alone.

The money Carlos has spent isn't out of the ordinary in the Championship anymore, expectations should be reined in a little.

Derby won't even be close now. Their squad is tiny compared to ours.

QPR? They've spent the last two years signing League One players.

Cardiff? Jeez.

Wolves are above us in transfer fees but not close in wages.

I think people are totally underestimating the cost of our strikers. Even Newcastle and Villa won't be paying their group of strikers as much as we are.

42 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Promotion is success and anything else is failure in my opinion.

There has to be a middle ground you cant just have Success & Failure, Play offs is that middle ground and next season is a top 2 challenge no excuses but even then if we finished 3rd would anybody seriously want him sacked?