Thanks for the memories Carlos

44 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Mmmm, much thinking for Chansiri to do. Even if we do hang onto 6th by the skin of our teeth, are we likely to win the playoffs? We can't score for shyte. Enough improvement for the dollar spent? Not for me. I like Carlos, but I already know what he's gonna say post-match. Recurring theme. 

Oh, sorry mate but I can't help but read, sorry listen to that in a Yoda voice lol

Like you say, recurring theme..

Guest shawie99

Stick with carlos till end of season, no ones gonna turn this tanker round with the games thats left.

The real depressing part is what could have been a  kick on season is maybe ending with a whimper.

Just now, shawie99 said:

Stick with carlos till end of season, no ones gonna turn this tanker round with the games thats left.

The real depressing part is what could have been a  kick on season is maybe ending with a whimper.

I don't agree.

8 matches left - win 5 and see what happens.

That is more than achievable.

We need some impetus.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

But you've been found out and with an International Break coming now is the time to roll the dice and say thanks but goodbye.

If I was the Chairman, I would consider it. I would expect a much better product given that I have spunked £25million on players. 

But the main irk for me is the perceived lack of plan from the Manager. He doesn't know his best team or system.

12 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

This season he has been out coached against Monk, Stam and Highton no doubt.

They do not have better players than us, particularly Leeds and Reading.

We have won matches because we have better players than the opposition not because of better tactics or coaching.

Ain't that the truth and that's what's hurting this season. Seeing lesser teams beat us due to being out thought. 

Carlos was something different last season and teams didn't know how to play against his tactics. In fact at the start of the season even the players didn't know. But our results gradually got worse towards the end with the exception of the Brighton games, where we were fortunate in the first leg and good enough in the second.

Tbf to Carlos he's tried to fix the tactical weaknesses of last season, but hasn't recruited the right players. Everyone was saying we need a CB and a better RB, but instead we bought more CM's? Crazy

I'd get a new man in now , not that he could get us into top 6 by end of season but purely to work out what  needs to change for next season .it's simply impossible with a midfield of reach Bannan Jones Buckley to get us into playoffs not even Mourinho of pep could get that lot to get us firing .

1 hour ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Sack him, new manager syndrome kicks in, secures play offs. Then who knows? Got to be done.

Who comes in I have no idea.

Precisely who are we going to get. Especially at this stage.