Thanks for the memories Carlos

1 minute ago, Rfletch78 said:

Get a grip. Since when did we become Man U. Huddersfield just lost 4-0 to team in bottom 3. Do you think they want their manager out. Fickle.

Huddersfield have massively over achieved this season, we're the opposite, so a bit different

I think he can feel aggrieved that we haven't scored more goals in recent games, after numerous chances to do so.

But he talked this game up and we started like a wet fart again. He's never sorted that and it keeps costing us. The first 20mins at Hillsborough and the last 10 should be the hardest for any team coming here but we only manage the last bit.

3 minutes ago, Rfletch78 said:

Get a grip. Since when did we become Man U. Huddersfield just lost 4-0 to team in bottom 3. Do you think they want their manager out. Fickle.

They're 3rd and 10 pts ahead of number 7... they don't have our issues.

10 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Seriously, what manager is out there right now who would improve us at all? The only championship level manager I can think of who is out of work is Steve McClaren and I'd rather eat my own faeces than appoint him. We don't have enough time left in the season for some lengthy recruitment process to find another overseas manager.

If I was DC, this process would have started a while back. 

1 minute ago, JUNNY said:

He deserves till the end of season... sacking him will not put all the chances away, will not clear up the injuries to lee, forestieri, abdi, hooper, wallace, hutch... give the guy a break and support is needed right now.  

wont make playoffs with our form. Is that 1 win in 6?

20 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

8 games to go, Fulham and Preston up our ass and top 5 pulling away...who could save our season? 

Might as well give CC till the end of the season but that's all. I couldn't handle another season like this. 

Get a new man in now.

That gives him 9 games to work out what he's got. If we make the playoffs great...if we win them even better! What it does mean 100% is the new manager hits the summer and the start of next season running, rather than playing catch up.

It's the nature of the losses and who we have lost to which is hurting our promotion chances. Last season we stepped up when we needed to bar the final. This season we seemed to have done the opposite and we've allowed teams to get a goal up and then huffed and puffed with no end result. The players are losing confidence and our season is falling apart sadly. I wasn't a Carlos out person until the Leeds game, but I think it's time. 

Edited by Stevelknievel

Guest The Horse

I don't buy into this 'give him to the end of season' thing.
IF he goes then he needs to go now.
Give any new manager time to see us in actual competitive games rather than figure it out a few matches into the new season.

19 minutes ago, Rfletch78 said:

Fickle??? It's been happening all season you tool?? A 5-1 drubbing of a poor team as papered over the cracks!!!! Get a grip...we've spent £20m plus n can't score at home!!! It isn't the players fault it's CC.

Theres no sentiment in football, you can't hang onto him because of last season!!! 

1 minute ago, JUNNY said:

Things can change quickly in this league. Few week ago we could have gone 12 points clear of 7th by winning a game in hand against brentford, since then nothing has gone right for us, missed penalties, big decisions, injuries and injuries. We need to re group and hopefully get Hutch, fessi, wallace, hooper back after the break and go on a run, we can still achieve this season if we stick together and get some luck.. as bad as some of the players were tonight reading only won becuase their goalkeeper was inspired.

Excuses have there uses but now there all used up . Martin Fry ABC

31 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

8 games to go, Fulham and Preston up our ass and top 5 pulling away...who could save our season? 

Might as well give CC till the end of the season but that's all. I couldn't handle another season like this. 

Acknowledging he's not good enough, and still having the chance to end up in the playoffs? He needs to go now so we still can have a chance of making promotion. No point throwing away our only chance and keeping hem 'till summer.