Thanks for the memories Carlos

On 18/03/2017 at 01:27, TrickyTrev said:

For me it's clear, we will not finish in the top 6 with Carlos so we can either keep things as they are and finish 7th OR... we can make a change now and at worst finish 7th.

To me it's little wonder that he's never spent more than 12 months at a club and as far as I'm concerned it's time for a change.

Well don't I look like a t1t now!!!

Seriously though, nobody is happier than me to be proven wrong, I've thoroughly enjoyed these last 5 games, watching Hooper and Fletcher become the best strike pairing in the division and ALMOST securing a playoff place.

We have been a joy to watch recently and it's great to see us hit top form at this critical time of the season.

Keep up the good work Carlos!!

We're on our way!!!! :manager:

26 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

lol

i put irony at first but thought some posters would more easily understand sarcasm.

I am a man of the people.

Don't feel too downhearted...you know how hard it is in the Prem...you'll be able to start again next season...all is not lost lol 

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Well don't I look like a t1t now!!!

Seriously though, nobody is happier than me to be proven wrong, I've thoroughly enjoyed these last 5 games, watching Hooper and Fletcher become the best strike pairing in the division and ALMOST securing a playoff place.

We have been a joy to watch recently and it's great to see us hit top form at this critical time of the season.

Keep up the good work Carlos!!

We're on our way!!!! :manager:

Will you remember this though or will you flounce about again in the future like the idiot who can't admit that he was wrong? Good on ya though 

Just now, Internationowl said:

Will you remember this though or will you flounce about again in the future like the idiot who can't admit that he was wrong? Good on ya though 

No I've had enough of being made to look silly, firmly in the Carlos in camp now!! lol

1 minute ago, Internationowl said:

I think i'd flounce, but i'd be reight subtle about it....It wouldn't look like a flounce...but if it was seen as a flounce...I'd simply change me username...

47 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Derby won't even be close now. Their squad is tiny compared to ours.

QPR? They've spent the last two years signing League One players.

Cardiff? Jeez.

Wolves are above us in transfer fees but not close in wages.

I think people are totally underestimating the cost of our strikers. Even Newcastle and Villa won't be paying their group of strikers as much as we are.

I reckon Villa have spent £50million buying there strike force of - Kozak, Gabby, Mckormack, Hogan, Kodja and I bet wages are similar to what we are paying

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I doubt i'd have to..Ive made loads of posts that have been proved wrong...You simply have to roll with it...Hardly any f.ooker remembers..

You'll have to flounce in rhyme Andy...iambic pentameter will fool the crap out of anyone on here

what ever happens there will be someone who was right ffs.

how many are now trawling previous posts to regurgitate their knowledge?

I am, I'm trying to find my post from weeks ago that said us & Fulham would need to draw the last game of the season to keep leeds out of the play-offs, i'll post when I find it.

1 hour ago, Mishowl said:

Not for me. If you aim to achieve something and don't do it you've failed. 

Depends what you aim for. If you build a spaceship in your shed out of an old Ford Cortina with the aim of flying to Jupiter but only make it as far as Mars then sure, it's technically a failure but the only way you never fail in life is by not aiming high enough.

8 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Depends what you aim for. If you build a spaceship in your shed out of an old Ford Cortina with the aim of flying to Jupiter but only make it as far as Mars then sure, it's technically a failure but the only way you never fail in life is by not aiming high enough.

What i do in my shed is my own f***n business and it wasn't Jupiter it was Pluto.

It's also got one of them big exhausts so it'll p**ss it!!

I'm looking at this completely differently to many I think, but it's not just about CC, or the squad, it's about the whole club being a promotion club and I think that takes a little bit of time.

Basically at the start of this season I thought that we wouldn't get promotion this season. Sincerely hope I'm wrong of course, but I've lowered my expectations slightly. It is so bloody hard to get out of this league and if you think were we have been for 15 odd seasons, I think we are doing superb.

We will get promoted sooner rather than later and we couldn't realistically say that 3 years ago. This is just my opinion of course and the only thing I would say to everyone is have a little patience. It will happen. I think we all know it's coming.