Willing to pay £100 for 2 Barnsley tickets

2 hours ago, mirodo said:

I've seen the price of your pork pies, mate...

a good pork pie is not cheap, and a cheap pork pie is not good

our prices reflect our high standard, and multi award winning status

On 17/03/2017 at 14:38, Ever the pessimist said:

Just save the £100 and buy 2 Newcastle tickets. You even get £2 change from that. 

I know, con;t believe it. I've just bought one for a non supporting mate who wants to go...£49!

I felt embarrassed telling him 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 14:55, ANDY said:

a good pork pie is not cheap, and a cheap pork pie is not good

our prices reflect our high standard, and multi award winning status

If one of your pork pies costs £1 to make then I hope you would not sell to a fellow fan for more than £1 because you would be ripping off a fellow fan ?

Face value only.....

On 20/03/2017 at 12:54, sturutter said:

In which case Ive messed up and I apologise. Have never had to sell before, just saw what I thought was the only thread and sent him a message. I guess he's got lucky that the debate around the offer has pushed his topic up the board.

I'll give him til end of Wednesday, at which point I'll assume he doesn't want them if he hasn't replied to me, and then I will find the first in the queue.

Hi.... 

I have just sent you a message. 

Jesus this is close. I've just got back from working away

In the UK the resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, unless the resale is authorised by the organiser of the match.

And on that basis it is worth saying that Owlstalk does not condone, assist or organise the reselling of match tickets. Any arrangements made are private transactions between individuals that Owlstalk has no visibility or knowledge of and that anybody entering into such transactions does so at their own risk, taking on any and all responsibilities and legal ramifications.

It is also worth noting that anybody who buys tickets and then cannot go for whatever reason may be able to return those tickets for a refund to the ticket office, who often keep and facilitate a 'reserve list' for supporters wishing to go that they sell to on a first-come-first-served basis when tickets are returned.

Finally, it is also worth noting that any Wednesday fan profiteering from other fellow Wednesday fans regarding tickets is questionable legally, morally and ethically...

Edited by DeeJayOne

2 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

And on that basis it is worth saying that Owlstalk does not condone, assist or organise the reselling of match tickets. Any arrangements made are private transactions between individuals that Owlstalk has no visibility or knowledge of and that anybody entering into such transactions does so at their own risk, taking on any and all responsibilities and legal ramifications.

It is also worth noting that anybody who buys tickets and then cannot go for whatever reason may be able to return those tickets for a refund to the ticket office, who often keep and facilitate a 'reserve list' for supporters wishing to go that they sell to on a first-come-first-served basis when tickets are returned.

Finally, it is also worth noting that any Wednesday fan profiteering from other fellow Wednesday fans regarding tickets is questionable legally, morally and ethically...

Just to reiterate- I do accept all this and hadn't thought about I before I made the offer to sell (from which point I think its fair to say the right thing was to stick to the offer), but also from my first message, made it clear I wasn't taking more than face value. Not for any legal reasons, it just didn't seem right to profit from another Wednesdayite