Lucas Joao

47 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

I've always felt FF/Joao was our best attacking partnership and nothing I've seen from Rhodes, Hooper, Fletcher or Winnall, has yet changed that opinion. 

Spot on, and with Matias out wide, or Joao up front, and Matias, Abdi and Forestieri just behind

From Roverstalk

"Granted he scored a brace on Saturday but other than that Joao looked a little clumsy otherwise but tonight he really changed our game. He just won aerial balls or made himself available to feet and the ball would stick and he'd wriggle free with some neat twists and turns and pick the right pass forward. He also got in front of the defender so well for the winner. "

"It seems Emnes/Gallagher, or Conway/Graham. But what do I know? Maybe the fact we have scoring options in itself bodes well. Joao was a great get. Any chance for him being signed at the end of the season?"

6 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

I've always felt FF/Joao was our best attacking partnership and nothing I've seen from Rhodes, Hooper, Fletcher or Winnall, has yet changed that opinion. 

Better than Rhodes?

Go to bed mate you're drunk. 

6 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Carlos should have invested time & patience in this partnership last year (like he's correctly doing with W & R)

Instead he bizarrely favoured Nuhiu, dropped Joao, for all but the toughest games.

Hideously poor man management.