Lucas Joao

He could be a really great player for us one day. A bit of a run in the Blackburn side, scoring a few and according to a mate who supports them he seems like he's up for it every minute he's on the pitch. Great that he got Blackburn's equalising goal tonight, doing Wednesday a massive favour even when he's not in one of our shirts!

But...anyone seriously suggesting that we should recall him and start him ahead of the strikers we do have needs to have a word with themselves. It's a shame that Rhodes and Winnall haven't bagged 5 each yet, but I'd still rather have them starting than Joao as it stands. He would still be 4th/5th choice striker if he was back, so I'd much rather him be at Elwood Park getting game time and goals in the hope that when he's back with us he has the confidence to score more.

But...that said I'm still hugely happy for the lad, massive goal for him (and us!) tonight.

UTO.

Who on earth sanctioned the loan deal of Lucas Joao? 

3 goals in 2 games, he played really well tonight by the sound of things. 

There needs to be an inquest into why he wasn't performing while he was here. 

Terrible decision to loan him out, especially when we can barely score. (Apart from the Norwich game).