Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone got ID's for tomorrow theyd be willing to kindly donate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised we haven't sold out in the first 2 days... Early kick off has swayed many people's opinions on going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Surprised we haven't sold out in the first 2 days... Early kick off has swayed many people's opinions on going.

3500 in 2 days is still decent, it'll definitely sell our regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had talked myself out of it but have crumbled and got mine this morning.

 

Apologies to all but my record at away games this season is Drawn 2 Lost 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I had talked myself out of it but have crumbled and got mine this morning.

 

Apologies to all but my record at away games this season is Drawn 2 Lost 5. 

 

BURN HIM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wonder Spaniel

Sold Out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippin' joke. We give them a two tiered stand and £600,000k and this is how they repay us. Sooner we get out this league and into bigger grounds the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chrisf said:

Flippin' joke. We give them a two tiered stand and £600,000k and this is how they repay us. Sooner we get out this league and into bigger grounds the better!

Think you'll find the championship allocations are actually bigger than premier league allocations. Most you'll get in premier league is 3.5k at boro.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully they'll release tickets on their west stand

 

Thatll be another 2K we could have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Hopefully they'll release tickets on their west stand

 

Thatll be another 2K we could have

We've had all were getting, ticket office have said that's come directly from Barnsley/SYP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I had talked myself out of it but have crumbled and got mine this morning.

 

Apologies to all but my record at away games this season is Drawn 2 Lost 5. 

 

Best thing is I missed the last minute equalisers in both of the draws I went to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, horny owl said:

Hopefully they'll release tickets on their west stand

 

Thatll be another 2K we could have

 

Strange that they don't anyway. Home fans have half of it & we used to get it. Right waste of potential income.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

 

Strange that they don't anyway. Home fans have half of it & we used to get it. Right waste of potential income.

SYP screwing it up for everybody again innit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...