Barnsley allocation

Don't understand why we can't get the side allocation again seems strange to have half a stand empty when other half is being used.

As for TPP been mentioned on here loads of times that there's been plenty of chances to top up TPP over last 2 seasons but people chose not to attend those games for whatever reason.

I reckon with home cup games and away games that haven't sold out before general sale over last 2 seasons then any season ticket holder could be close to 700 TPP by now.

Guest mkowl

The crux is folk don't want to go to Bristol City away and then complain when they can't get tickets for the Dingles

I ain't been away this season so can't complain if I now don't get tickets

19 hours ago, handworth52 said:

is this sag in action by any chance? I will be fuming if I cant get tickets . going to an away game now is almost getting impossible unless u have 600 to 650 points,u cant get the extra 10 points per game if u can not get a ticket for an away game ., I'm on 510 520 points it was good enough for hudds derby wolves now u aint a chance . if we go up it will be the exclusive right of 650 plus points to get tickets,yes these are top supporters who go all over but the rest of us cant join this club if we cant get extra points. maybe they should sell 1st lot to 700 pts and then maybe 500 pts next at least then id have a chance to get my points up and see more games.

Cambridge - Didn't Sell out

Norwich - Didn't Sell out

Burton - Sold out

Brentford - Sold out

Birmingham - Didn't sell out

Blackburn - Didn't sell out

Huddersfield - Sold out

Cardiff - Didn't sell out

Derby - Sold out

Fulham - Sold out

Wolverhampton - Didn't sell out

Reading - Didn't sell out

Newcastle - Didn't sell out

Preston - Didn't sell out

Middlesbrough - Didn't sell out

Brighton - Didn't sell out

Bristol City - Didn't Sell out

Wigan - Didn't Sell out

Forest - Sold Out

Leeds - Sold Out

Villa - Sold out

13 away games haven't sold out this season. If you had wanted to get more points you will have had sufficient chance. Irony is, if you had travelled to the grounds that didn't sell out. You would be on 650 points.

The points system works, get over it. Part timer.

6 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

Cambridge - Didn't Sell out

Norwich - Didn't Sell out

Burton - Sold out

Brentford - Sold out

Birmingham - Didn't sell out

Blackburn - Didn't sell out

Huddersfield - Sold out

Cardiff - Didn't sell out

Derby - Sold out

Fulham - Sold out

Wolverhampton - Didn't sell out

Reading - Didn't sell out

Newcastle - Didn't sell out

Preston - Didn't sell out

Middlesbrough - Didn't sell out

Brighton - Didn't sell out

Bristol City - Didn't Sell out

Wigan - Didn't Sell out

Forest - Sold Out

Leeds - Sold Out

Villa - Sold out

13 away games haven't sold out this season. If you had wanted to get more points you will have had sufficient chance. Irony is, if you had travelled to the grounds that didn't sell out. You would be on 650 points.

The points system works, get over it. Part timer.

part timer am I? ive hardly missed a home game in 33 years apart from hols . and ive been to 5 away games this season ,I cant do midweek away night games due to work ,I was at wigan preston derby huddersfield wolves ,birmingham .been to every away game at wkd I could get tickets for .only game I didn't go to what I could have was middlesborough in micky mouse cup ,didn't go to watch 2 teams play half a team. point I was making is that with a lot of clubs giving fairly small allocations its only now if you have 650 plus points you going to get tickets .

20 hours ago, handworth52 said:

is this sag in action by any chance? I will be fuming if I cant get tickets . going to an away game now is almost getting impossible unless u have 600 to 650 points,u cant get the extra 10 points per game if u can not get a ticket for an away game ., I'm on 510 520 points it was good enough for hudds derby wolves now u aint a chance . if we go up it will be the exclusive right of 650 plus points to get tickets,yes these are top supporters who go all over but the rest of us cant join this club if we cant get extra points. maybe they should sell 1st lot to 700 pts and then maybe 500 pts next at least then id have a chance to get my points up and see more games.

To be honest I expect 520 will be sufficient to get a Barnsley ticket. 

Rotherham on the other hand will probably be 650/700 points. 

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

part timer am I? ive hardly missed a home game in 33 years apart from hols . and ive been to 5 away games this season ,I cant do midweek away night games due to work ,I was at wigan preston derby huddersfield wolves ,birmingham .been to every away game at wkd I could get tickets for .only game I didn't go to what I could have was middlesborough in micky mouse cup ,didn't go to watch 2 teams play half a team. point I was making is that with a lot of clubs giving fairly small allocations its only now if you have 650 plus points you going to get tickets .

Touched a nerve I see.

So you should have 460 for season tickets. You have been to 5 away games this season. Making it 510. Think you said you had 520 points, so meaning you only went to 1 away game / cup game last season.

I think the majority of away games has got to at least season ticket holders this season with only 460tpp. Happy to be corrected, as I haven't looked into it. Maybe Villa, Burton and Forest could be the only exceptions.

I haven't even looked into the previous season, where you only attended 1 away game. We had numerous cup matches at extremely cheap prices.

And baring that in mind, you didn't even attend the play off semi final.

But yeah, you should get higher priority.

And yes, you are a part timer.

2 hours ago, Adam1867 said:

touched a nerve ha ha. Ive been to a few away games where I didn't get the points ie wigan I paid on gate and a few last season so really should be nearer 600pts .

Touched a nerve I see.

So you should have 460 for season tickets. You have been to 5 away games this season. Making it 510. Think you said you had 520 points, so meaning you only went to 1 away game / cup game last season.

I think the majority of away games has got to at least season ticket holders this season with only 460tpp. Happy to be corrected, as I haven't looked into it. Maybe Villa, Burton and Forest could be the only exceptions.

I haven't even looked into the previous season, where you only attended 1 away game. We had numerous cup matches at extremely cheap prices.

And baring that in mind, you didn't even attend the play off semi final.

But yeah, you should get higher priority.

And yes, you are a part timer.

5 minutes ago, yunga_swfc said:

surely barnsley must charge their own fans £36 to sit behind other goal which then means they must charge even more to sit on the side??

hopefully sam can clear this up

Barnsley are paying exactly the same prices as us for this fixture in line with league rules.  They have categorised our game as A* which is £36 adult in every stand.