Barnsley allocation

40 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Hopefully they go through to Tuesday afternoon, have 550 but should have at least 3 more, for some reason it hasn't counted 3 games from last season for me. Regardless couldn't buy til afters anywau

You need to keep an eye on your account/points. Twice this season my points haven't gone on!

36 minutes ago, richowl said:

You need to keep an eye on your account/points. Twice this season my points haven't gone on!

Yes I now know this, the matches have gone of for this season fine, i am just missing Fulham away, Mansfield in cup and wembley points from last season

23 hours ago, Sam779 said:

Barnsley are paying exactly the same prices as us for this fixture in line with league rules.  They have categorised our game as A* which is £36 adult in every stand.

Had a look on their site, looks like they've invented the A* category just for us and Leeds - even Newcastle was an "A" game which was £6 per head less, and their mini-derby against Rotherham was a C.

Presumably the dingles who complained about paying our ticket price when we played them at home will be happy to fork out the same amount for this game. 

UPDATED ticket and travel sale details:

Tuesday 14 March (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 660 or more TPP

Tuesday 14 March (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 610 or more TPP

Wednesday 15 March (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 560 or more TPP

Wednesday 15 March (2.00pm): Season Ticket holders with 510 or more TPP

Thursday 16 March (9.00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Thursday 16 March (2.00pm): All Season Ticket holders

Friday 17 March (9.00am): Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members with 150 or more TPP. 

Friday 17 March (2.00pm): Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members

Monday 20 March (9.00am): General sale  

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/revised-ticket-details-barnsley-v-owls-3618343.aspx#2Eo6CKXsH0OHiAwK.99