Eyad Hammoud

On 3/6/2017 at 16:40, matthefish2002 said:

I know every club does this but always felt a little uneasy about these sort of deals to bring someone to another country who are essentially children.

Agreed but are we assuming he'll have no family network around him.

I would imagine in this day and age his welfare would have been part of any agreement.

On 3/7/2017 at 03:50, matthefish2002 said:

Just thinks its a bit unethical to pay for a child to come to another country in the hope that it might help you win a few football matches.

As long as they are treated in exactly the same way the boys from say Sheffield of the same age are treated I don't see why it matters where he comes from.

Lets say he was called John Smith from Manchester & had been playing on Citeh's books until now.....would we think it unethical to bring him to Sheffield?

Guest Jack the Hat
On 06/03/2017 at 16:55, TINKERBELL said:

Didn't they take Messi at 9 years of age. 

'Take' - was he kidnapped!

16 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

Jordan O’Brien

Congratualtions on your lads hat trick in final game of season. He looks to have some real promise.

He has done well since arriving and delighted to hear you believe e has made right choice. The Academy has improved considerably over last few years and we appear to be capable of getting lads to a decent standard. Will he beeligible for under 18 s next year or will he move up to next level.