• Hutchinson
    • Bannan
    • Forestieri
    • Rhodes
    • Winnall
    • Jones
    • Semedo
    • McManaman

We were brilliant today. Great atmosphere from the start, probably the best of the season. Fox had a cracking game, the whole back 4 were excellent to be honest. Glad Sasso bounced back.

Barry Bannan  - on another level today. Man managed brilliantly by Carlos. Would have been MOM for me, but Forestieri just nicked it - brilliant performance, got kicked, pushed, pulled and elbowed all over the shop. Just got on with it, and they couldn't handle him. Brilliant free kick, loved that call to PoG where the bloke said the lad in front of him bet the person next to him £20 he wouldn't score, then paid up straight after.

Rhodes and Winall were quality, there's plenty of goals there. One of the best games I've seen Wallace have too, excellent stuff. We've got players to come back, and others such as Reach and McManaman who have to fight for their places. It's all good.

Semedo's appearance was quality too. All round, class game. Norwich look a mess, they appear a Jekyl and Hyde team.

I love a 5-1. Getting on it tonight.

it was between Fernando and Bannan for me.

being hyper critical, Bannan was marked down for their goal, turned his back on him.

apart from that he would have got mu vote.

Voted for Bannan because I'm just so thrilled to see him back but he and Nando were on another level today. Wallace also great as was Hutch till he had to go off. Great chasing down for that first goal. All defence good but especially Fox. Winnall and Rhodes is the way forward. Even Semedo had a cameo. Sod it I'm giving them all a 10 for a ten out of ten performance. 

I went bannan but could easily have gone for 2 others  ......very good today

westwood    6

hunt            6

loovens      6

sasso         6

fox ..          6

Wallace     7

hutch        .7

bannan      8 

FF             8

winnall       6

Rhodes     8

jones         6

macca      5

semedo    a honorary 10

FF was simply unplayable, Norwich didn't have a clue what to do with him, first they tried getting tight to him, then they thought that wasn't working so they backed off him that didn't work either. 2 assists & a goal from left mid absolutely fantastic 

Gave my vote to Semedo just because he's magic you know and without his cameo performance we wouldn't of had that fantastic last 20 minutes of constant singing of his name. 

The whole team were my MOTM today, after a performance and scoreline like we got today no player should be singelled out and tbf not one player gave a bad performance today everyone gave it there all and it showed. 

Forestieri btw it's good to have you back playing at your best.

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I went bannan but could easily have gone for 2 others  ......very good today

westwood    6

hunt            6

loovens      6

sasso         6

fox ..          6

Wallace     7

hutch        .7

bannan      8 

FF             8

winnall       6

Rhodes     8

jones         6

macca      5

semedo    a honorary 10

Very good today.... then gives most of the players a 6 :picnic:

Just now, Chardron said:

Very good today.... then gives most of the players a 6 :picnic:

they were very good ....I take 5 as  average , 6 as good , 7 as very good , 8 as excellent , 9 as outstanding .......i'd never give anyone a 10 ......

Westwood 8 nothing to do but good distribution and vociferous. Rollocked Hutch for a studs-up. 

Hunt 9 excellent all day. Back to last years overlapping best, and on his winger like a hawk.

Sasso 9 magnificent game. So fast across to cover and super in the tackle.

Loovens 9 excellent partnership today. Fabulous 50 yard centre-halfs thru ball to nobody first half!!!

Fox 9 would get MOM most days for that performance. Excellent crosses. Crosses early rather than farts around on the ball. Terrific header from six inches off the ground. Bullet. Bettered his winger all day.

Hutch 8 dodgy tackles, but superb closing down for the goal

Bannan 10 wonderful wonderful. Tackled, ran forward at pace, brilliant control, and passed all over the park.

Wallace 9 stayed wider today. Yeeeaaahhh! Combined well with Hunt, crossed well, and what a finish. Nobody else could have buried that chance better than Ross. Worked so hard too.

FF 10 super man today. At it for 96 minutes. Terrier when they had the ball, brilliant when we had it. Great corners, wonderful cross to Rhodes, and what a free kick.

Winnall 8 tireless but modest today. 

Rhodes 10 worked hard all day. Played deeper than FF when we defended. Won lots in the air. Strong in possession. Took his goals superbly. The business!

I wanted Bannan MOM but outvoted by my kids so FF from the Holmowl clan today.

Westwood 6 Distribution was much better

Hunt  6.5 A better game from Jack

Sasso 6.5 Much better - Well Done

Loovens 6 Solid

Fox 7 Again much better and a goal to boot

Hutchinson 6 Solid and inspirational again I love you Sammy

Wallace 8.5 One of his best games for us and a belting goal to get us going

Giving their No 3 a tickle up his undercarriage to wind the Cnut up was a classic RW moment.

BANNAN 9 Brilliant today and again best game this season MOM Well done

Forestieri 9 Worked his nads off, never let his head drop despite the battering he took and a great goal to rub it in. One of his best games

Winnall 7.5 Reminds me of a muscular Paul Williams. Great link up play and prepared to mix it. Looks like him and Rhodes going to compliment each other nicely

Rhodes 8 Right place, right time and lethal. Works for the team and gets on with it despite the attention of the muggers in their defence. What more could we want.

Jones 6 Did his job and settled after first five minutes

Macmanaman 5.5 Enigmatic. Glimpses of something special

Semedo 10 MAGIC

Can anyone galvanise support like he does? Love this guy to bits

Best performance for ages

WELL DONE WEDNESDAY...!

Edited by 33
Topy