The Owls vs Norwich. Official Matchday Thread.

Another brilliant OMDT Pauli, couldn't help hearing Geordi though when I was reading that accent...

Tricky one to call this but I'm expecting to get back to winning ways...

You just know the "told you so'ers" will be out in force come 5 o'clock, I'm  just not sure which lot it will be though lol 

31 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Lovely OMDT and I never heard the match day tune before. Breathtakingly superb opening and closing chord sequence. Will endeavour to repro on my decrepit axe asap.

I'm with you mate loved the start and finish the middle bit ticked over nicely pretty much how I hope we play today !!!

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Brilliant as always Pauli.

I think that this is going to be a tough game today. Suspect it'll be a draw but you never know. 

Maybe requires some inspiration from the chairman? Get Dejphon on the fish sauce and get him on the pitch at half time with a mike to give it some Delia.............

35 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Anyone remember being 4 down and with 10 men by half time one Christmas against these? Earliest I have ever left a match.

Doubt it will be quite that bad today, although that's as much optimism as I can muster.

Nope!

We normally get fair to good results against them IMHO, but maybe I just blocked that one out!

5 hours ago, eddyowl123 said:

This stat is an important one. Let's play Winnall and Rhodes up front, FF on the left wing and give Macca a start on the right. First 30 minutes, play down the channels and get the ball into the bleedin' box, see if we can't get two strikers who are good in the air to score a couple of headers.

Great OMDT as always Pauli, UTO.

Yes, Macca's the man. Please Mr C, don't favour Wallace ahead of Macca - it's like playing with 10 men from the off. Personally, I'd opt for Fletch up-front with Rhodes, but Winnall is a great alternative.

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Brilliant as always Pauli.

I think that this is going to be a tough game today. Suspect it'll be a draw but you never know. 

Maybe requires some inspiration from the chairman? Get Dejphon on the fish sauce and get him on the pitch at half time with a mike to give it some Delia.............