Sign in to follow this  
wednesdayok

Epic 10 timer

any one out there done this? 66 cup final, 79 boxing day, 83 highbury semi, villa park v everton, 91 rumbelows, 93 v arsenal all 3, cardiff 2005, 2016 play off v hull, i've managed 8 missed both league cup v arsenal, surely there has to be somebody who's been to all 10?

6 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

any one out there done this? 66 cup final, 79 boxing day, 83 highbury semi, villa park v everton, 91 rumbelows, 93 v arsenal all 3, cardiff 2005, 2016 play off v hull, i've managed 8 missed both league cup v arsenal, surely there has to be somebody who's been to all 10?

Part timer.

8 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Sorry, but only 8 for me too. Missed Villa Park semi v Everton and Cardiff play off (just could not get a ticket, as I was living in Spain at the time.. Must be some old sod who has seen the lot and tells the truth !!

20 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

not old enough im affraid, but I have watched them all on the telly box......do I win a prize?

Season ticket for THE PREMIER LEAGUE next season coming your way:manager:

25 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Only four at the time of the 66 cup final but done the rest.

1 minute ago, wednesdayok said:

Season ticket for THE PREMIER LEAGUE next season coming your way:manager:

You'll do for me pal garymegson

2 minutes ago, danko_owl said:

'93 semi v pigs?

Hmm. I thought this was a strange omission too. On a par with any final for importance.

Just now, danko_owl said:

'93 semi v pigs?

Had to stop somewhere otherwise i would have included Spora and Kaiserslautern home and away

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Hmm. I thought this was a strange omission too. On a par with any final for importance.

The list is eeeeeeeeennnnnnnddddddllleeesssssss

All apart from Villa park v Everton...got arrested outside the ground fuckingwest midlands police grrrrrrr

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

All apart from Villa park v Everton...got arrested outside the ground fuckingwest midlands police grrrrrrr

On the bright side you missed having the breath crushed out of you on the Holte End. The way we were packed in that day was ridiculous, it could have been dangerous.

6 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

On the bright side you missed having the breath crushed out of you on the Holte End. The way we were packed in that day was ridiculous, it could have been dangerous.

And the result lol 

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

And the result lol 

It was definitely a foul by Harper in the build up to Everton's second :picnic: