Epic 10 timer

any one out there done this? 66 cup final, 79 boxing day, 83 highbury semi, villa park v everton, 91 rumbelows, 93 v arsenal all 3, cardiff 2005, 2016 play off v hull, i've managed 8 missed both league cup v arsenal, surely there has to be somebody who's been to all 10?

6 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

any one out there done this? 66 cup final, 79 boxing day, 83 highbury semi, villa park v everton, 91 rumbelows, 93 v arsenal all 3, cardiff 2005, 2016 play off v hull, i've managed 8 missed both league cup v arsenal, surely there has to be somebody who's been to all 10?

Part timer.

8 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Sorry, but only 8 for me too. Missed Villa Park semi v Everton and Cardiff play off (just could not get a ticket, as I was living in Spain at the time.. Must be some old sod who has seen the lot and tells the truth !!

25 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Only four at the time of the 66 cup final but done the rest.

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

All apart from Villa park v Everton...got arrested outside the ground fuckingwest midlands police grrrrrrr

On the bright side you missed having the breath crushed out of you on the Holte End. The way we were packed in that day was ridiculous, it could have been dangerous.