Finances! Villa appear to be fudged how about us

14 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Cheers MK

Any chance you could break it down for us in simple terms for us non accountants when they are released? 

I usually post something - usually to correct the hysterics that gets spouted whenever they are released. Think they will be interesting from an accountants perspective if there is enough info to read between the lines

2 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

Why wish misery on Aston Villa. 

What exactly they done wrong? 

It's quite funny watching their nailed on expectations turn to dust, but i quite like Villa. I see them as not dissimilar to us as a club and their ground is a thing of beauty.

It's what ours could be, a traditional ground, beautifully maintained and a proper place to play football.

Also it's got a bit of an emotional pull, as we used to go as a family when the kid's were small for the Corinthian conventions.  (Those little football figures that people used to collect, in the day's when kid's used to do that sort of thing)

5 hours ago, Northampton Owl said:

Interesting read about Villa. Personally I loved reading it and hope they get screwed but I was wondering about us. Have we had any figures yet or still in the dark?  

Villa show losses of over £81m

http://www.skysports.com/share/10784198 

Losses are all pre Dr X.

And if Dr X is as minted as I've read, no big deal.