This has to stop now.

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

We live in an age where facts and experts are not valued. I've got to be honest, it's very scary!! 

We lose a game and it's cliche bingo. From we were out muscled, bullied etc straight through to only passing backwards and not creating any shots. 

I wonder If people saying half of it have the messages typed out before the games in wait. 

Now im not for one second saying we are playing great! But great play doesn't win matches all the time unless Wenger would have won more than ugly coaches like Mourinho or LVG. 

You're not wrong.  It was really funny on here because before the game Keith Andrews on Sky said something like "I think Leeds are the better team but Wednesday have the better individuals and rely on them more than the team unit".  We lose and every other post is "we're relying on individual quality and not playing as a team".

90% of fans don't know the basic laws of the game so you can't expect them to do anything other than regurgitate what they've been told is right.  Just everyone has a public forum to do it these days rather than just moaning down the pub to the same 10 people.

Just not bothered...

11 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Weren't Brighton in bottom 3 two and a bit seasons ago?

They were, after two previous seasons of making the playoffs. It turns out replacing a decent manager with Sami Hyypiä wasn't the best plan they'd ever had!

Brighton were an established top six side until they employed a duff manger.

If anyone has a brain cell at Hillsborough they should checking out for potential new managers now. Because "if" Carlos doesn't take us up and "if" he gets the sack at the end of the season, we will be spending time fannying about trying find a new manager, When we should be looking for new players like we haven't in the previous two pre seasons.