Poll: Man of the Match vs Leeds...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Leeds  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Leeds?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Sasso
    • Loovens
    • Fox
    • Hutchinson
    • Abdi
    • Reach
    • Rhodes
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • McManaman
    • Fletcher
    • Bannan

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Westwood 6

Hunt 6

Sasso 5

Loovens 6

Reach 5

Wallace 2

Abdi 5

Hutch 8

FF 6

Rhodes 4

CM 5

Bannan 5

Fletcher 3

How does Wallace get a game for Wednesday, and how does he stay on the pitch - fat little useless lump. 

Were fox, saddo, reach or Rhodes any better?

You haven't even rated fox! You forgot he was ever on!

Westwood 6 - nothing to do, kicking was a bit meh

Hunt 7 - My MOtM. Tried to get forward, put in a couple of decent crosses.

Loovens 6 - Out of position for the goal, felt a bit nervous with him today,

Sasso 5 - Bizarre duck for the goal, and not as good on the ball as in previous matches. Need Less back ASAP

Fox 5 - Couldn't keep the ball and struggled defensively. Maybe still carrying a knock.

Wallace 6 - As someone pointed out in the matchday thread, he overhuts every free kick and hits the first man with every corner. Was never where you wanted him, but did look to get forward. Was told to do a job on their wingers and did keep them relatively quiet.

Abdi 5 - Pulled out of nunberous challenges, and can't remember him playing a pass longer than 3 yards. Nowhere near Bannan at his best,

Hutchinson 7 - Some excellent challenges and defensively pretty sound, but not a creative player. Very few of his diagonal balls came off.

Reach 6 - Need more from him. A lot of money for a player who still doesn't know his best position. Some embarrassing crosses.

Forestieri 6 - Quiet. Should have done better with his 1 or 2 chances.

Rhodes 5 - Well placed penalty but no power. Needs to find form quickly. Quite a statement from Carlos taking him off on the hour.

McManaman 6 - Some good bits, but quieter than I hoped. Does look like he has a good work ethic now though. Deserves a start.

Bannan 7 - Better than Abdi. Tried the dangerous balls, some came off. Back in the team for Norwich.

Fletcher 4 - How the ruddy ballsack doesn't he get brought on rather than Winnall? Didn't win a single header and gave the ball away on countless occasions. When Hooper's fit Fletcher should be 5th choice.

3 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Westwood 6

Hunt 6

Sasso 5

Loovens 6

Reach 5

Wallace 2

Abdi 5

Hutch 8

FF 6

Rhodes 4

CM 5

Bannan 5

Fletcher 3

How does Wallace get a game for Wednesday, and how does he stay on the pitch - fat little useless lump. 

Idiot

1 minute ago, joelswfc said:

Westwood 6 - nothing to do, kicking was a bit meh

Hunt 7 - My MOtM. Tried to get forward, put in a couple of decent crosses.

Loovens 6 - Out of position for the goal, felt a bit nervous with him today,

Sasso 5 - Bizarre duck for the goal, and not as good on the ball as in previous matches. Need Less back ASAP

Fox 5 - Couldn't keep the ball and struggled defensively. Maybe still carrying a knock.

Wallace 6 - As someone pointed out in the matchday thread, he overhuts every free kick and hits the first man with every corner. Was never where you wanted him, but did look to get forward. Was told to do a job on their wingers and did keep them relatively quiet.

Abdi 5 - Pulled out of nunberous challenges, and can't remember him playing a pass longer than 3 yards. Nowhere near Bannan at his best,

Hutchinson 7 - Some excellent challenges and defensively pretty sound, but not a creative player. Very few of his diagonal balls came off.

Reach 6 - Need more from him. A lot of money for a player who still doesn't know his best position. Some embarrassing crosses.

Forestieri 6 - Quiet. Should have done better with his 1 or 2 chances.

Rhodes 5 - Well placed penalty but no power. Needs to find form quickly. Quite a statement from Carlos taking him off on the hour.

McManaman 6 - Some good bits, but quieter than I hoped. Does look like he has a good work ethic now though. Deserves a start.

Bannan 7 - Better than Abdi. Tried the dangerous balls, some came off. Back in the team for Norwich.

Fletcher 4 - How the ruddy ballsack doesn't he get brought on rather than Winnall? Didn't win a single header and gave the ball away on countless occasions. When Hooper's fit Fletcher should be 5th choice.

I'd say some of those 6's and 7's are a bit generous. That was as poor and spineless a performance I've seen from Wednesday in quite a while. Reach would be delighted with a 6.

Westwood 6 nothing to do 

Hunt 7 ball watching for their cross leading to the goal

Sasso 6 looks like had a call to leave it for goal. Other than that never looked troubled. 

Loovens 6 similar to Sasso shouldn't have left Wood free but that was only time looked troubled. 

Fox 6 shaky first 15 thought did ok after that (McManaman 8 can't understand how he doesn't start)

Wallace 5 didnt like his diving

Abdi 7 building game time and strength, sure he'll get better and better (Fletcher 6 odd sub for me, him and FF not really challenging)

Hutchinson 7 standard game! 

Reach 6 delivered the odd ball that could have been attacked but our strikers chose different runs

Forestieri 5 don't know his role today. He's the best player in team yet all he offered was energy and chasing down. Didn't try to run at a back line that looked scared and booked already. 

Rhodes 6 pen miss aside I think he's struggling for fitness or form. Hard for him to win the ball and be in end of it too mind. If you're Pairing him with FF surely FF needs to offer something other than annoying defenders.  (Bannan 6 chasing game and under pressure to make something happen )

Lots of negativity in comments today. But Leeds are 7 wins from last 8 at home and I feel they looked second best, just as they did in reverse fixture yet we've lost it. 

Id have rather we had no possession, no shots and upset all our fans to win ugly like they have! 

Westwood   -   6   Little to do , poor kicking at times

Hunt   -   5     Tried to get forward , hit the first man too often

Loovens  -  5   poor decision for goal , did OK otherwise

Sasso  -  3   I`ve been saying since August that our decision not to sign a commanding centre half a la Bartley would come back to haunt us....and it has!

Fox   -   3  Awful , positionally all at sea , easily beaten and poor in posession

Wallace   -   4   Worked hard as he always does , but created nothing and had numerous chances to deliver a decent ball into the box and failed every time

Hutchinson   -   6   Not at his best but steady

Abdi   -   6   Was doing OK without excelling , poor , poor decision to bring him off

Reach   -   2   I said after the Wigan game that Leeds would just swat him aside , and they did , surely , surely CC cant keep picking him

Rhodes   -   4   Let`s be honest a poor display , weak penalty and even allowing for the fact that our service to him is poor that's probably his worst display so far

Forestieri   -   6    Grafted again but not one of his better days.....put him out wide FFS!

Mcmanaman   -   6    Looked positive AGAIN on the few times we involved him

Bannan   -   6   did OK

Fletcher   -   4   Came on and offered nothing , gave the ball away every time he had it

CC

I`m sorry but for the first time today my faith is slipping , his stubbornness in continually picking Reach and Wallace regardless of whether they play good , bad or indifferent is becoming embarrassing , this next month is HUGE for him , and unless he changes his outlook he may be in trouble.

We have undoubted ability in the squad that is rarely given a chance Emanuelson , Buckley , Winnall , Keith Andrews is talking a lot of sense about us on the TV now , everyone can see the problems apart from Carlos...................sort it out and SHARPISH.