Aston Villa

I'm not sure asking for 6 seats on a mini bus is going to get you anywhere.....you'd be better off hiring your own and asking if anyone wants to make the numbers up.

what you are basically saying is - is anyone on here daft enough to have hired a mini bus even though they are at least 6 short of filling it....mind you, if anyone has done that it's a good shout that they will frequent this establishment 

Edited by Ian

28 minutes ago, Ian said:

I'm not sure asking for 6 seats on a mini bus is going to get you anywhere.....you'd be better off hiring your own and asking if anyone wants to make the numbers up.

what you are basically saying is - is anyone on here daft enough to have hired a mini bus even though they are at least 6 short of filling it....mind you, if anyone has done that it's a good shout that they will frequent this establishment 

Ian, thanks for your input

15 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

JAYFC1991 always wants something from somebody. Don't remember him helping others out but oh well UTO anyway I suppose my friend mate

Must be mixing me up with somebody else, Don't ask for anything on here. Cheers though!

2 minutes ago, JAYFC1991 said:

Must be mixing me up with somebody else, Don't ask for anything on here. Cheers though!

2 hours ago, JAYFC1991 said:

In need of 6 seats on a minibus to Aston Villa, if anyone knows of any spare please let me know

Preferably one where you can have a drink! :baby:

Cheers!