Poll: Man of the Match vs Brentford...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Brentford  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Brentford?

• Westwood
    • Palmer
    • Sasso
    • Loovens
    • Reach
    • Hutchinson
    • Abdi
    • Bannan
    • Rhodes
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • Winnall
    • McManaman
    • Fletcher

14 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

Westwood 7 - as is getting too regular, kept us in it with some excellent saves

Palmer 6 - thought he went ok, worked well with wallace, didnt do anything wrong

Loovens 7 - he frustrates me with his lacksadaisical passing, but he made some important blocks

sasso 7 - very classy, but still making gaffes. Actually wants to take us forward, reminds me of a better paddy collins

Reach 6 - when he gets forward, he creates nightmares for the opposition. But too eager to get forward, not as interested in defending

Wallace 6 - his workrate was good, but we just dont get him the ball in areas he can be dangerous

Bannan 6 - tried his best but clearly, at 2 down, CC had to make a change somewhere

Abdi 7 - classy and composed, shouldnt have been brought off IMO

Hutchinson 7 - Brentford didnt really go through midfield, and it bypassed the best bit of his game really. 

Forestieri 9 - lad is premiership class. If we dont get there soon, he will.

Rhodes 6 - hes dangerous in the box, but when we arent getting the ball in there, he is largely anonymous

Mcmanaman 5 - waste of a sub, and we lost our shape when he came on. Not impressed with him so far.

Fletcher 5 - should have scored. doesnt work hard enough, gets knocked off it too easy

Winnall 6 - need to start with him more. Offers more movement, but again couldnt work out what position he was supposed to be playing

Bannan was awful and Macmannaman was a breath of fresh air.

Other than that I agree with your ratings.

The problem came not from individuals but from how we set up off the ball I think. Brentford also played very well and seemed to have us sussed in the first half.