Villa SOLD OUT

Guest Copthorneowl

Utterly ridiculous and unfair has a lot to do with our easy going treatment of others.

We are far too fair and easy going on this we should definitely make a note each season of how many tickets are allocated and make sure we offer the club the same they give us - end of.

Nexy year DC make sure you replicate the way they treat us. We are in a position to give 5k or more any game if our opponents do and 500 if that's all they give us.

You lot on the review committee that meets up with the club please bring this up. If we are in this league next year Villa should get what they give us.

Edited by Copthorneowl

I was going to go probably would have got tickets if they gave us usual allocation .there sag and west mid police insisted away end be reduced .does any 1 think it might have something to do with them clowns at Birmingham away ripping sign down? It be same police force so I think that might be the reason.

Newcastle and derby should only get 2k on lower west we will easily sell upper west out .we need to treat every home game like a cup final .I hope this gets sorted cause now looks like a lot of our supporters ain't going to see many games this season .hope chansiri can get this sorted and this joke by sag reducing each stand by appx 1000 seats each on kop .north and south .as well as only selling just over 50% on west ,lower west and triangle that area seats appx 8100 ,at the very best it only is allowed 4500 now if only away fans housed there .think the days of 35-40000 sellouts are gone now at best it be 30500

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

has anyone on here actually received a ticket when they've been on the reserve list ?

My mate did for Peterborough away a couple of years back. He was far down the list but still managed to get a ticket. 

Edited by Animal

On 21/02/2017 at 16:43, ANDY said:

has anyone on here actually received a ticket when they've been on the reserve list ?

Twice.

two beauty's!

when we beat Leicester 3-1.the season Leicester went down

when we beat dem blades 2-1 & tudgay scored THAT goal!

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 16:43, ANDY said:

Once, for Hartlepool on a Friday night in 2005, when you needed ticket stubs not TPP. 

I was against the TPP system when it was first brought in, I agree now that it is the fairest way of ticket distribution.

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 17:37, Copthorneowl said:

Utterly ridiculous and unfair has a lot to do with our easy going treatment of others.

We are far too fair and easy going on this we should definitely make a note each season of how many tickets are allocated and make sure we offer the club the same they give us - end of.

Nexy year DC make sure you replicate the way they treat us. We are in a position to give 5k or more any game if our opponents do and 500 if that's all they give us.

You lot on the review committee that meets up with the club please bring this up. If we are in this league next year Villa should get what they give us.

*** for tat ay!

We might get a response from opposing clubs we don't like if our fans were charged £36+ for away games.

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, owl-zat said:

*** for tat ay!

We might get a response from opposing clubs we don't like if our fans were charged £36+ for away games.

*** for tat is fair mate both for numbers and prices, don't think Wednesday away fane would give two hoots to be charged what we charge and if they do.........not a leg to stand on eh. Time we stopped letting clubs have good numbers in the Lep and then a crap allocation to us as per Forest, Villa Toon and probably most of the rest don't you agree?

Edited by Copthorneowl