The Owls vs Brentford. Official Matchday Thread.

Terrific Pauli.

Only there in spirit tonight (and on OT) cos away on holiday. Let's have plenty of detail and comment please rather than just FFS and talk about Player.

2-0 to make it a fabulous five in a row, and fourth place.

Rhodes brace tonight.

Get in! Another matchday, bring it!! 

Lets flipping do this! No more mucking around, serious face on.

Cheers Pauli, CHOOOOONZ!! Afternoon all, hope you're keeping well.

Just off for a little after school tennis with my wonderful daughter but, before I go here's a little cheerio to Brentford. I hope you like getting smashed like a guitar.

e3d8ddaa-4c88-4bd2-85e2-eb73f595c6d6.gif

Enjoy your football.

Great OMDT Pauli!  It sets us all off in the right mood.  Come on Wednesday!  Let's make it an amazing 5 in a row, and set up a great situation for the Leeds game at the weekend.

(I know we need to only take one game at a time, but I hate Leeds Utd since I lived there, so beating Leeds is a little bit more important than all other clubs apart from dem Blades.  Perhaps it is because I can't take one match at a time that I never became a professional footballer....nothing to do with the fact that I have two left feet and am totally unfit!).  Come on Wednesday!  Beat Brentford (and then beat Leeds).

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Brill OMDT Pauli. Loving the Giant Shadow Lama! 

Could be an exciting game, with Brentford scoring freely at the moment. 3-1 to Wednesday!

Love the song

FUUUNNKKYYYY

Glad to see Tay Tay has made Simon's bed and cleaned the jizzum off the walls the lazy cow

Anyway, time for things to get real 5-0

3 points on Leeds before our 6 pointer and our move to third at the weekend

HMS PTL has just left the Harbour loaded brim full of munitions

Love you pauli AND Hootie

Morning everyone :biggrin:

At work this morning until 2 which is bobbar but got the game to look forward to. Can't wait to walk down to ground and hopefully witness another win although hopefully not as tense as the Blackburn game. 

Another tough one so will happily take 3 points any which way they come. 

Edited by mozzy85

3 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

Expecting another win. Just kinda makes the Brighton result disappointing as we would have a decent sweat at top 2. 

Yes, but if the sheep do them tonight then it really is game on for me. Result at Udders v Reading doesn't matter IMHO. Brighton are a bit wobbly at the moment.

Plenty of games left.

UTO

Brilliant pauli. The Mike Ashley Palace of Money Making Mischief is pure genius and made me spaff my coffee out, need to wash the duvet now lol Hoping for a win, good performance would be nice but a win at all costs to overtake Dirty Leeds

I'm there tonight with the co-pilot, she's my good luck charm. 

Edited by Owling Wolfe

As ever, Pauli.  Now that we are 'adults', can we have a crack at winning the Shandy Drinkers' Shield?

Five on the bounce would be something, wouldn't it..........and another clean sheet to boot?

Jordan must be due another tonight, too, according to his goals per game ratio!

Come on you pale blue and white pinstripe wizards!