Poll: Man of the Match vs Nottingham Forest...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Nottingham Forest  

357 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Nottingham Forest?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Sasso
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Hutchinson
    • Abdi
    • Bannan
    • Rhodes
    • Forestieri
    • Reach
    • Wallace
    • Fletcher
    • Winnall

Westwood  8 game changer

Hunt           7

Sasso        7 not downgrading for one slip up

Loovens     8

Pudil          7  A bit more like it

Bannan     7

Abdi          8 The Professor

Hutch        8 The Gaffer

Reach       7

FF             8.5 MOM

Rhodes     7

Fletch       7

Wallace    7

Winnall     7

Guest Copthorneowl

Brilliant win, great performances from Abdi and FF wasn't there so won't vote/can't vote.

Whoever was mom good but like to say to all those that went and sang thanks great support could hear you all and credit to those who couldn't sing in the home sty's.

As always these points are a combination between me and my boy.

I couldn't decide between 4 clear leaders - Westy, Loovens, Abdi, Fessi, but my boy said Westy so there you are.

Westy 9 apart from the penalty save he was simply commanding. Took everything out of the air. Perfect handling. Never gave me anything but total confidence. Premier class without a shadow.

Hunt 7 wish I had his lungs. Worked so hard. Couple of decent crosses. Struggled against great pace in the second half.

Pudil 6.5 let his man by too often. But strong, especially in the air. Didn't get forward much but Bannan had tucked in at HT

Loovens 8 commanding as always. So many interceptions and won everything in the air. Magnificent leader. We are so lucky.

Sasso 6.5 would have been 8 but for one terrible error. Had been strong as an ox and timed tackles to perfection all afternoon.  His error, as I posted from the match, was absolute schoolboy. Five minutes prior, under a bit of pressure near the halfway line he put the ball into row ZZZZZZZZ. Then failed to do so in our box. BUT after his error he put it behind him and was excellent and nerveless. That's the sign of a very good footie mind.

Reach 8 couple of brilliant runs. 3 minutes in at RW he took on their LB down the line and left him for deed, then stood up as good a cross as you will see with his right foot. Second half he reminded me of Waddle in his Spurs days, when he took their RB down the line and again did him for pace. His striking of a ball all day was superb. I can't hit a golf ball as far as he can kick a football. Excellent all afternoon. Loads of effort. Like him a great deal.

Abdi 8.5 controlled large portions of the game, especially after we took the lead, and again at 2-1 when he calmed everything down. What a goal. No backlift and boom.

Bannan 7 effort all afternoon. Always available. Couple of loose passes, but hundreds of good ones. Tireless on the left - still don't like him there.

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I couldn't decide between 4 clear leaders - Westy, Loovens, Abdi, Fessi, but my boy said Westy so there you are.

Westy 9 apart from the penalty save he was simply commanding. Took everything out of the air. Perfect handling. Never gave me anything but total confidence. Premier class without a shadow.

Hunt 7 wish I had his lungs. Worked so hard. Couple of decent crosses. Struggled against great pace in the second half.

Pudil 6.5 let his man by too often. But strong, especially in the air. Didn't get forward much but Bannan had tucked in at HT

Loovens 8 commanding as always. So many interceptions and won everything in the air. Magnificent leader. We are so lucky.

Sasso 6.5 would have been 8 but for one terrible error. Had been strong as an ox and timed tackles to perfection all afternoon.  His error, as I posted from the match, was absolute schoolboy. Five minutes prior, under a bit of pressure near the halfway line he put the ball into row ZZZZZZZZ. Then failed to do so in our box. BUT after his error he put it behind him and was excellent and nerveless. That's the sign of a very good footie mind.

Reach 8 couple of brilliant runs. 3 minutes in at RW he took on their LB down the line and left him for deed, then stood up as good a cross as you will see with his right foot. Second half he reminded me of Waddle in his Spurs days, when he took their RB down the line and again did him for pace. His striking of a ball all day was superb. I can't hit a golf ball as far as he can kick a football. Excellent all afternoon. Loads of effort. Like him a great deal.

Abdi 8.5 controlled large portions of the game, especially after we took the lead, and again at 2-1 when he calmed everything down. What a goal. No backlift and boom.

Bannan 7 effort all afternoon. Always available. Couple of loose passes, but hundreds of good ones. Tireless on the left - still don't like him there.

Didn't go so don't how accurate you're assessment is but a very good, informative write up.

11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Pressed submit too soon...

Hutch 7 did everything you could ask of a CDM.

FF 8 didn't get a touch for 30 then ignited. Brilliant thereafter and a wonder goal. Never gave them a second, 100% effort and what pace today!

Rhodes 6 never got going. Tried hard all day. One sniff when he showed his strength, but little else.