We're a far better team than last season

Oh dear here we go , we HAVE had luck in our last 2 home wins , we haven't looked convincing

We are winning we are a threat going forward no doubt , as I have said before

lets see how we are after the Leeds and Norwich games and to a less extent Brentford , sorry for my caution

loving todays result UTO

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Oh dear here we go , we HAVE had luck in our last 2 home wins , we haven't looked convincing

lets see how we are after the Leeds and Norwich games and to a less extent Brentford , sorry for my caution

loving todays result UTO

Luck occurs in every game.

Good teams create their own luck.

If luck means we're 7 points clear of 7th with a game in hand and an outside shot of the top 2 then I'm glad we're as lucky as we are.

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

loving todays result UTO

It's not "luck" winning the last 4 and only

losing 2 in about 13. 

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

If luck means we're 7 points clear of 7th with a game in hand and an outside shot of the top 2 then I'm glad we're as lucky as we are.

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

Long may it continue

Just listened to the Burnley manager - said Lincoln came to Burnley with a way to win and that's all that matters; finding a way to win.

Wednesday have it was well. We've found a way to consistently win games and pick up points. It might not be like the way we won last season, but it's certainly more effective, especially against the types of teams we lost/dropped points to last season.

Just now, Pacifier said:

It's not "luck" winning the last 4 and only

losing 2 in about 13. 

Cant you agree we have been a bit lucky in our last 2 home games , I didn't say we have been lucky in the other games did I ??

I have been to a few games especially away and seen us play brilliant football

without getting the rewards so this run without sexy football is very welcome

7 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

loving todays result UTO

Caution is good. Feet firmly on the ground. 

5 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

Yup. 

Maybe the football hasn't been as good to watch at times but we are a much more solid proposition this season. 

True, insofar as we're more difficult to beat. But we rarely look entirely convincing. We've ridden our luck in recent games - even 3-0 against Brum flattered us. And while it's great to get 4 wins on the trot, I'm not getting carried away; those victories have been against teams who we ought to be beating. We've got some tough games coming up in the next few weeks which will be a far better indicator of how good we really are.

We had plenty of close games last season, we didn't breeze past everyone. We just played in their half a lot more. As long as we keep winning who cares, but plenty will if we eventually start dropping points from the passing across our own half. 

Having said that, we are slowly getting a bit of momentum which is very difficult to achieve in this league.

1 minute ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

True, insofar as we're more difficult to beat. But we rarely look entirely convincing. We've ridden our luck in recent games - even 3-0 against Brum flattered us. And while it's great to get 4 wins on the trot, I'm not getting carried away; those victories have been against teams who we ought to be beating. We've got some tough games coming up in the next few weeks which will be a far better indicator of how good we really are.

I'm thinking the same ROTR , glad someone agrees