Nottingham Forest vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

29 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

Hey Salmon. Did you go today? If so what did you think? I know you weren't happy with the last performance would be good to hear if this was better in your eyes. 

Didn't go, can't really comment.    Can't take any heed off what they say on sky, they typically seem biased against us, so if they say we didn't deserve it I don't believe them.

I saw the goals, a definite positive was Abdi's goal.    Equally, from the position we were in, no one else but FF would have scored that goal, surely a good advert for having him on the pitch even when he doesn't seem to be firing - something from nothing so to speak?

Edited by salmonbones

17 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

Didn't go, can't really comment.    Can't take any heed off what they say on sky, they typically seem biased against us, so if they say we didn't deserve it I don't believe them.

I saw the goals, a definite positive was Abdi's goal.    Equally, from the position we were in, no one else but FF would have scored that goal, surely a good advert for having him on the pitch even when he doesn't seem to be firing - something from nothing so to speak?

All good.