Love for the owls

19 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Am I the only one who has put the owls before anything else? i. e wife family friends or work? Risking a divorce if I'm not careful, losing my job too. Just for the love of wednesday, anyone else out there in same boat? 

No. To risk job/family for football is insanity.... and I consider myself a pretty loyal fan.

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I was in the Army...went awol after the weekend so I could watch Pele play at Hillsborough for the second time...military police were waiting at my mums house after the match...7 days in the brig...well worth it lol 

Good job Ash60s wasn't my WO2...I'd have got off lol 

29 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Am I the only one who has put the owls before anything else? i. e wife family friends or work? Risking a divorce if I'm not careful, losing my job too. Just for the love of wednesday, anyone else out there in same boat? 

i do but i darent tell her that lol

35 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I was in the Army...went awol after the weekend so I could watch Pele play at Hillsborough for the second time...military police were waiting at my mums house after the match...7 days in the brig...well worth it lol 

Top lad

Military man myself but never had the balls to take on the MP's

Didn't fancy time in Colchester 

1 hour ago, BRADDO said:

Top lad

Military man myself but never had the balls to take on the MP's

Didn't fancy time in Colchester 

A mate of mine was in the forces back in the day ,and copped for a month in the glass house in Colchester for getting himself locked up for drunk and disorderly on a night out in Colchester. He said it was the worse month of his life ,and wished the normal coppers had locked him up in a normal prison instead.