Fessi

1 minute ago, debram said:

seems that way but its frustrating not seeing him given a chance when BB is not at all consistent

I'd drop bannan for forest. He is not playing as well as he was last season, seems to be lacking his confidence/arrogance. He was doing people last year and running with the ball and doing the odd trick. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
13 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

If Carlos is consistent with his selection policy it should FF n Rhodes ... winnall didn't have his best game!! First touch in the first half was pretty poor. 

It will be!

3 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Bar his crappy header that nearly gifted them an equaliser.

Aye, shocker that, 

I don't understand why Reach seemed to play better up front from further back in the second half, than he did from up front further up first half.

I actually put it down to Fessi coming on, Fessi turns either way at rapid pace, and takes defenders with him, he also has the bottle to hold the ball until there is an option on, giving Reach time to join in play and at times create that option...

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Aye, shocker that, 

I don't understand why Reach seemed to play better up front from further back in the second half, than he did from up front further up first half.

I actually put it down to Fessi coming on, Fessi turns either way at rapid pace, and takes defenders with him, he also has the bottle to hold the ball until there is an option on, giving Reach time to join in play and at times create that option...

Yes I thought Reach looked better going forward in the second half from full back.

Think we started looking very dangerous in attack when fessi came on at times, keep playing him on left and Rhodes and winnall up front and they soon work each other out, but I do think the pressure of fessi Losing his spot is causing him to want to score abit to much 

Guest Copthorneowl
57 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Hang on to a man nearly OT wanted FF out of the club all of a sudden hes the main man again.

For many of us he never stopped being the main man and while ever he stays he will remain our most influential, valuable and skilful player whatever the non forgivers think. Please don't let Owlstalk posters influence you too much on the full picture.

Probably less than 3-4% of whole our fanbase don't like FF but the stat for Owlstalk will be closer to 50%.

1 hour ago, GMOwl72 said:

Should have started. Poor decision by Carlos. Was eager to impress after Friday. 

No.

His second half tonight showed that what Carlos did was 100% right.

I was one who wanted him to start tonight, but I was wrong, and (as usual) Carlos got it bang on.

Guest Copthorneowl
8 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

It's about how you take being subbed that counts.

Thats right mate, the best way to take it is to be furious just like FF was and that represents the attitude a manager will want 100%.

Thought he was very good tbf.

The one player who seemed capable of controlling the ball properly and passing it to his own player. 

Unlucky to not get a goal. 

Was the last one off the pitch at the end.