Poll: Man of the Match vs Blackburn...and your player ratings,

Man of the Match vs Blackburn  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Blackburn?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Sasso
    • Loovens
    • Fox
    • Hutchinson
    • Bannan
    • Wallace
    • Rhodes
    • Winnall
    • Reach
    • Forestieri
    • Fletcher
    • Jones

Hutch plays miles to deep, BB is getting a lot of stick lately but when he has the ball hutch aint alongside him whereas Kieran Lee was. Abdi is not the answer as he will find himself in the same situation, plus he doesnt work off the ball like BB. Hutch has been immense lately but we wont play unbelievable football when only him and BB are in the CM.The best  BB needs somebody alongside him like Abdi or KL. For me we need to sacrifice a player so BB and Abdi can play CM with hutch sitting and covering defence. Thats my opinion anyway.

21 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

Don't you know, if you didn't go, you can't comment...

Wouldn't go quite as far as to say that but I will say that if you didn't go you are in no position to vote for MOTM.

At least you should wait until you have watched the full match replay.:wacko:

I need to come clean, ooh err, but I voted as part of the 84% that went for Sasso as MOTM, despite posting in the summer when we couldn't sign a decent centre half that I thought he was brought in as a "make weight". 

I have never been so wrong about a player. OK he still has a way to go before he becomes a defensive rock, but his recent performances have been every bit as good as many of Tom Lees' this season and better than some. I am not sure whether he should keep Lees out against l**ds, if Lees is fit, although the home leg was definitely not one of Lees finer moments. 

Keep up the good work Vinny, any more goals and we'll have to come up with a song.

8 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

I need to come clean, ooh err, but I voted as part of the 84% that went for Sasso as MOTM, despite posting in the summer when we couldn't sign a decent centre half that I thought he was brought in as a "make weight". 

I have never been so wrong about a player. OK he still has a way to go before he becomes a defensive rock, but his recent performances have been every bit as good as many of Tom Lees' this season and better than some. I am not sure whether he should keep Lees out against l**ds, if Lees is fit, although the home leg was definitely not one of Lees finer moments. 

Keep up the good work Vinny, any more goals and we'll have to come up with a song.

Trouble is the only word that rhymes with Sasso is Brasso.

A song about polishing medals then?

Edited by Holmowl

8 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Trouble is the only word that rhymes with Sasso is Brasso.

A song about polishing medals then?

To the tune of Hitler has only got one ball...

Vincent, had only got one ear

But ours, can hear the Owls fans cheer

Sasso, will need some Brasso

To clean his medals from year to year

Lennon and McCartney are you listening?

Edited by Holmowl