The Owls vs Blackburn. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Yep, but deep down you must have expected them to win. I like the Nor v Newc result, Bright v Ips, and Derb v Card. More points gained on norwich and derby.., just got to get rid of fulham now

Totally agree but with a few to go they were both dead. Teams in the top 6 all have great bottle.

Shakey win no doubt. Riding our luck definitely.

However, I can't help but think that we would have lost the majority of these types of matches in previous seasons (I'm thinking about Bristol, Wigan and Blackburn). Probably even last season we wouldn't have managed to hold on. These are the results that make a massive difference at the end of a long season. Doubly so given how tight and competitive this season is. Derby have shown how a couple of poor results can drastically affect your position. 

Would love to be battering teams at the bottom but more fundamentally we need to keep winning however we get there. 

Wasn't the best performace and we we had lot's of luck. (Story of our season really). We can't keep doing this and get away with it or we'll get a nasty wake up call. 

However, we have 3 more points and we go onto the next game now. Please start Abdi next game Carlos. My patience with Bazza is wearing thin!

UTO