Reach or FF tomorrow night?

FF was getting lumps kicked out of him. Brum's game was to stop him being effective. They did that very well. That's not FF's fault. I've been very critical of FF this season but the fact he wasn't great on Friday wasn't down to his own poor performance, it was down to the fact they wanted to nullify completely which they did.

Reach shouldn't start over him, not a prayer. Nor should he replace Fox at LB. Nor should he replace Wallace on the right.  

Same team to start for me

8 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Both!

.................Westwood

.........Lees/Sasso.....Loovens

Hunt..............Hutch...............Reach

............Abdi...............Baz

..................Fernando

.........Rhodes...........Winnall

That's actually a pretty good shout TBF a quality attacking formation goal threat from all angles.

Guest Fletchers head guard
13 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Both!

Yeah let's just drop fox then despite him looking good Friday and at Bristol city....

12 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Both!

But we know he isnt going to change from 442. 

He never does, and we just won 3-0.

15 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Both!

King Kev? Is that you?

:duntmatter:

Opposition wingers would have a field day, but at least we'd see plenty of goals one way or another!

Same team starting , Reach did well but FF was targeted by their defenders but he still worked hard however it wasn't his day  his response on Tuesday will be a clear indicator of his his chances of playing a major part in the run in , anything other than a positive reaction I can see bench time ahead. 

Abdi is is arguably a better player than Bannon however imo Bannon has not done anything wrong to lose the shirt nor has Abdi's performance coming on as sub  done enough to warrant him replacing him in the starting line up at this moment. 

Keep Sasso in until Lees is 100% as Forest and Leeds are tougher games than Blackburn. 

How refreshing the question is being asked. It doesn't seem long since everyone was on Reachs' back. I don't get to see that many games but he always looks good to me. Tomorrow's game at least gives CC a good problem personally I would keep FF in the starting 11 and bring Reach on as an impact player early in second half if required.

It's a good problem to have. Christ, when you think that just last season we had to resort to Jérémy Hélan at times, it's a very good problem to have!

Personally, I'd give Forestieri another chance, as he'll know he was below par against Birmingham and is likely to want to impress. If he does, then great: we have one of the division's best players firing on all cylinders again. If he doesn't, then no problem: we bring in Reach, whose confidence seems to be on the up, and who is a more natural left winger in the first place.

25 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Both!

That looks a good team but it would be harsh to drop Fox and Wallace.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Play FF on the right and Reach on the Left.  Get them staying out wide and getting crosses in for Rhodes and Winnall.  We have a strike pairing that thrive on balls into the box we need to start feeding them and for me we can only do that if we have a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right.