Reach or FF tomorrow night?

Just now, parkerowl said:

Reach all day!

I'd tend to agree.

I thought it was a very average performance by FF on Friday night, he's not normally one to shirk his defensive duties though. Saying that, I think a drop down to the bench might just give him a little kick up the arse. You have to be fair to Reach too - he really did play his part in upping our game after he came on.

Think FF needs a bit of a smacked arse after stropping at weekend put him on bench get him told to improve or he'll be sat wasting away on bench with other players around him itching to take his place. Thing is he did demolish Blackburn last time it's a tough one 

None of us know what has gone on behind the scenes, or in Nando's head since Friday. 

He had an off night, then watched his replacement play well, score, and the team score twice. This more than anything will be the rocket/reminder he needs to excel from here in a strong squad. 

FF for me. If he gets it together out left we are unstoppable between now and May.

Its harsh on Reach, but another poor 45 from Nando then he should come on and stay in for Forest.

Fierce competition!

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

None of us know what has gone on behind the scenes, or in Nando's head since Friday. 

He had an off night, then watched his replacement play well, score, and the team score twice. This more than anything will be the rocket/reminder he needs to excel from here in a strong squad. 

FF for me. If he gets it together out left we are unstoppable between now and May.

Its harsh on Reach, but another poor 45 from Nando then he should come on and stay in for Forest.

Fierce competition!

Better said than what I could have done lol  but I'd still start reach do it other way round FF second half he'll see his punishment then come on with that bit of oooompffff second half and rip their tiring defence apart s it'll give him an opportunity to spark? 

Edited by Lomas613