Thank you Mr Chansiri

When this Chairman took over I have to admit I did ask the question as to why. To be fair to Mandaric he didn't let us down and passed the reigns onto a thoroughly decent bloke who respects and is respected by the fans. I suppose it's a win, win for the Chairman because being the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday raises his profile and he in turn repays this by doing exactly what he says on the tin. I was also impressed when he, in no uncertain terms, laid the law down to those, shall we say that were getting a little above their station.

What we have now is superb support (yes, we've always had this), strong Chairman, dedicated manager and a team with quality players. What a great recipe.    

7 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

I've just given you a like that has got you into positive karma rep. You can thank me when ever you like :biggrin:

Just try not to wee wee any one off now or do because it's basically what this forum is about....well opinions anyway not weeing people off. 

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

certainly trying to do what he said he wanted when he arrived so cant fault him on that score ......I think though you can only really judge if he's been successful or not  is by where  we are a few years down the line .

I know what you mean and I've seen many a false dawn but we're already much better than where we were 3 to 4 years ago when we were worrying more about avoiding relegation than promotion. Not to mention striving to retain the services of the 'Gary Madines' of this world.

it's been good so far. He's achieved so much in just 2 years and the future certainly looks very positive. This Jan transfer window was excellent, I mean we got Jordan Fooooking Rhodes. Winnall and Fox also looking good. We are coming together and hopefully will hit form at the right time ready for playoffs. If we don't do it this year then I'll look forward to another challenge for the prem next year. Better than fighting relegation that's for sure. 

8 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

We've not been promoted yet (matter of time)  but I would personally like to thank Mr Chansiri for awakening a so called (sleeping giant) well more like 40 winks. You have given the whole place a buzz not felt in these parts for long time. Its nice to have a chaiman who knows what he wants and you seem to know what the fans want too. You've given us a charismatic manager in Carlos who is loved by everyone associated with the club. Getting us Jordan Rhodes feels like the icing on the cake the missing link if you like on what the team needed aproven goalscorer. I hope you achieve your dream and all our dreams in getting this great club called Sheffield Wednesday to the promised land where we belong, its been a long time since those days. You've given everyone of us a belief that we will be there again. Once again thank you for for everything you have done so far to this great club

Great post, agree with all that BUT...how do we get him to gi stripes back.

4 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

I've just given you a like that has got you into positive karma rep. You can thank me when ever you like :biggrin:

Just try not to wee wee any one off now or do because it's basically what this forum is about....well opinions anyway not weeing people off. 

Thank you very much 

11 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Well said.

I bought me and my son's tickets for Blackburn and Norwich last night, and ticket sales are VERY strong. You are absolutely right about giving the place a buzz. Chansiri has brought happy days back to the club and us fans.

There will be bumps in the road ahead, and we should not over-react when we hit them. 

On 12/02/2017 at 18:20, wednesdayok said:

Im amazed your not getting some grief from Negative Nigels (Carlos has taken us as far as he can you know and has no plan B) :ghoulguy: But me... I totally agree with your post lol

13 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Im amazed your not getting some grief from Negative Nigels (Carlos has taken us as far as he can you know and has no plan B) :ghoulguy: But me... I totally agree with your post lol

Yeah, @wednesdayok has been a real ray of sunshine on here ever since he joined. My personal favourite threads include such optimistic classics as:

...and who could forget the buoyant manner in which he welcomed Sam Winnall to the club...

...and they're just from last month!

:duntmatter:

It's like he's had a personality transplant.

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, @wednesdayok has been a real ray of sunshine on here ever since he joined. My personal favourite threads include such optimistic classics as:

...and who could forget the buoyant manner in which he welcomed Sam Winnall to the club...

...and they're just from last month!

:duntmatter:

It's like he's had a personality transplant.

Ah I wasn't aware of that - that's sooooo funny lol

6 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Nowt against Chansiri but really dislike arse licking posts like this one.

Me too, he's in it for the dosh, pure and simple and a gambler. Nothing wrong with that, but  kin..ell he has no affinity with us. As I say nothing wrong with that....but fooookin ell, the finger up bum routine is fingers down throat for me..