Thank you Mr Chansiri

On 12/02/2017 at 23:07, torryowl said:

certainly trying to do what he said he wanted when he arrived so cant fault him on that score ......I think though you can only really judge if he's been successful or not  is by where  we are a few years down the line .

I would say he has already been successful to a certain degree, play off final and a squad we wouldn't have believed possible when he took over.

Lets hope it continues as I'm sure it will lol

41 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Me too, he's in it for the dosh, pure and simple and a gambler. Nothing wrong with that, but  kin..ell he has no affinity with us. As I say nothing wrong with that....but fooookin ell, the finger up bum routine is fingers down throat for me..

Did you really say he's in it for the dosh?

Not sure many teams make any real Money - even Man Utd's profit of £37 million (or what ever it is) would have disappeared with the signing of one more half decent player.

He may well be in it to massage his ego (and I done blame him for that) but I don't think he took us over to make money.

27 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Did you really say he's in it for the dosh?

Yep,

Do you really think he fell in luv with Wednesday on a whim? I suppose the profit Milan made was just for luv also.

He's just a gambler, a business man and good at it. I've no problem with that and fair play.

football rich list.jpg

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, @wednesdayok has been a real ray of sunshine on here ever since he joined. My personal favourite threads include such optimistic classics as:

...and who could forget the buoyant manner in which he welcomed Sam Winnall to the club...

...and they're just from last month!

:duntmatter:

It's like he's had a personality transplant.

I've seen the light. I was drowning a hand came to my rescue it was....... JORDAN RHODES