Newcastle allocation at Hillsborough

1 hour ago, MuppetSpotter said:

We cant do that this season due to ST holders in the north but this what I believe to be the best solution from next season onwards, irrespective of what division we are in, certainly whilst Hillsborough is configured as it is. 

Remember we've just sold up to 3 year season tickets so we wouldn't be able to do it for two more seasons without upsetting a lot of people.

Guest Copthorneowl
3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Newcastle will get the lot and sell the lot.

Im not sure mate. DC hasn't shown any inclination to sell large amounts to opponents, he won't be fussed about the money he'll look at what a full away support end means to the game I think.

i agree they will sell however many they're offered but remain unconvinced they'll get anymore than they gave us i.e. 3k be interesting to see eh!!!!

Or just stick them in the grand stand and let our actual fans have the tickets over the away fans. Obviously we're favouring away fans over home but the less away fans for the opposing team the better. 

Or or better still knock the west stand and corner stand down and make it two tiered but can be used by two sets of fans. 

3 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Im not sure mate. DC hasn't shown any inclination to sell large amounts to opponents, he won't be fussed about the money he'll look at what a full away support end means to the game I think.

i agree they will sell however many they're offered but remain unconvinced they'll get anymore than they gave us i.e. 3k be interesting to see eh!!!!

It will. There will be c 4500 Newcastle supporters in the ground at kick off.

I'm saying this from experience not present knowledge.

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We need to decide something on this, on the lines of what we have to do for big allocations in the prem. Give teams who will sell out the top tier (eg both manc clubs) and we have bottom. For teams like Swansea who won't sell out, they have bottom we have top

Why? 

If we have the potential to sell to our own fans why not stick all the away fans in the lower with Wednesday in the upper? Cracking potential to make some big noise. Playing teams like the Manchester clubs, Chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool etc. We would be able to sell enough to fill the upper with hole fans 

1 minute ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Why? 

If we have the potential to sell to our own fans why not stick all the away fans in the lower with Wednesday in the upper? Cracking potential to make some big noise. Playing teams like the Manchester clubs, Chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool etc. We would be able to sell enough to fill the upper with hole fans 

Because if we give the big teams bobbar allocations we'll get bobbar ones there. Rather have a full crowd with decent atmosphere back and forth between them.

Actually what I said wont work, minimum allocation in prem is 3k so they'll have to have top unless corner is opened for once

36 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Why? 

Agree. If the demand is there from our own fans, f*** the opposition.