ABDI

The crazy thing is Abdi has as much class and talent as someone like Knockaert (tho different positions). And imagine if he had only played 12 games for Brighton this season (majority involving being subbed on or off)

Its exciting to think how good we might play when Abdi is playing more 

5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

The crazy thing is Abdi has as much class and talent as someone like Knockaert (tho different positions). And imagine if he had only played 12 games for Brighton this season (majority involving being subbed on or off)

Its exciting to think how good we might play when Abdi is playing more 

well get ready cause i think he will start tuesday and make a big impact, hes what we have been waiting for

6 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Spot on 

Gleeson and Gardiner for them in particular are both very good players and played really well, they played narrow with the 2 others so we were constantly outmanned in the middle 

I like Gleeson and Gardner - although If you have a look on Birmingham forum Gleeson gets absolutely slated. 

Think Carlos will play the same starting XI on Tuesday- fitness permitting. If Lees is fit I'm sure he'll come back in though.

the extra day's rest plus the fact we've had no travelling will probably convince him he doesn't need to rotate.

If this was an away game I'd expect to see Reach in for Fessi, but as it's another very winnable home game I'll think he'll lean towards the greater attacking threat that FF offers. 

Some people need to calm down a bit. Last week Abdi was a total waste of money, now after playing 15 minutes as a sub some are heralding him as the bloody messiah. 

He's a good player, but what has changed in those 15 minutes? Can we just for once, set the flounce meter to a nice easy 0, rather than +10 or -10

13 minutes ago, Minton said:

Some people need to calm down a bit. Last week Abdi was a total waste of money, now after playing 15 minutes as a sub some are heralding him as the bloody messiah. 

He's a good player, but what has changed in those 15 minutes? Can we just for once, set the flounce meter to a nice easy 0, rather than +10 or -10

Surely the only reason he was a waste of money was his lack of game time?

i'd be amazed if anyone actually thinks he's not a good player. But I don't read every post on here so you might be right 

8 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Surely the only reason he was a waste of money was his lack of game time?

i'd be amazed if anyone actually thinks he's not a good player. But I don't read every post on here so you might be right 

just frustrated as to his absence, really hope he has overcome the injury niggles, for me he could help to cement our return to the pl.

10 hours ago, ramone said:

What did he do last night that's got everyone excited? 

Think it's more to do with Brum running the midfield for long periods of the game, when Bannan went missing.

I hope Abdi starts on Tuesday. Him and Bannan, should then be playing for the shirt.