Zola on us

Guest wilyfox

I'd expect Zola to feel hard done by. His tenure has endured a crap start. Bottom line is...we scored three, they failed to score. Claiming they deserved to win lacks foundation. There are no points for possession. 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I'd expect Zola to feel hard done by. His tenure has endured a crap start. Bottom line is...we scored three, they failed to score. Claiming they deserved to win lacks foundation. There are no points for possession. 

As we know only too well - both ways lol

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Yes, Carlos is guilty of that as well, at times. I guess all managers are. 

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

Just so you know I was only having a bit of a laugh before and winding you up. Its sunday. Im bored. I'm the Dennis wise of owlstalk, I'm a **** but it's all handshakes afterwards. I love you and y/our club. Have a nice day sir.

On 10/2/2017 at 23:02, WayneTheOwl said:

I think that little Italian twerp forgot that they could and should have finished with 8 men. 

1) Grabbing a player by throat and chucking him to floor

2) Stamping on Fox

3) Robinson, should have been yellowed early doors when Rhodes went through - he was last man as well but not goalscoring position, then obviously a 2nd yellow.

Had the ref been decent enough to call these correct then game would have been put to bed even earlier.

1 & 2 was the same bloke

59 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Just so you know I was only having a bit of a laugh before and winding you up. Its sunday. Im bored. I'm the Dennis wise of owlstalk, I'm a **** but it's all handshakes afterwards. I love you and y/our club. Have a nice day sir.

Don't panic mate, I've got thick skin and probably in the same frame of mind. WAWAW

Carlos put him right. Said something like "they had some chances to score, we scored three goals and had some other chances to score"

Poor loser said we had three chances and scored three goals. Nonsense!

and hitting the post (if it doesn't go in) is a miss. A near miss but still a miss. And one of them was a brilliant defensive header from Hutch

Edited by OxonOwl