Zola on us

I love the fact that we're now beating teams who claim to have played really well against us even though they lost: it reminds me of the years we spent at this level doing exactly the same.

More importantly, it suggests to me that if we can beat a Championship team 3-0 who were playing out of their skins, whilst not firing on all cylinders ourselves, we'll go up before too long.

Birmingham kept the ball well.   Very well.

That's it.

They bottled it almost every time when they were in attack.    I'm glad Che Adams wasn't on the pitch longer, he would have scored sooner or later given a bit more time.   He can make something out of nothing as we almost saw tonight.  

I think that little Italian twerp forgot that they could and should have finished with 8 men. 

1) Grabbing a player by throat and chucking him to floor

2) Stamping on Fox

3) Robinson, should have been yellowed early doors when Rhodes went through - he was last man as well but not goalscoring position, then obviously a 2nd yellow.

Had the ref been decent enough to call these correct then game would have been put to bed even earlier.

He's a manager under pressure.  Those two that hit the post were deflections.

It was one of those nights all clubs have them I know we have had plenty

Edited by darra

whine, whine, p1ss and moan. music to my fcuking ears.

he was upset cos birmingham played well and didnt let us settle and if we weren't sitting on mr.chansiris fortune Jordan Rhodes wouldn't have opened the scoring, Sam Winnall wouldn't havegot one and "waste of money" Reach wouldn't have rubbed salt into the wound. but we do so he can roger off.

He has to go and slap his defence around, the centre backs were truly awful

2 minutes ago, Blue n White Rampage said:

whine, whine, p1ss and moan. music to my fcuking ears.

he was upset cos birmingham played well and didnt let us settle and if we weren't sitting on mr.chansiris fortune Jordan Rhodes wouldn't have opened the scoring, Sam Winnall wouldn't havegot one and "waste of money" Reach wouldn't have rubbed salt into the wound. but we do so he can roger off.

He has to go and slap his defence around, the centre backs were truly awful

Number of times their centre halves were heading and kicking at fresh air was woeful, as for chances they had one decent  chance, the others were good strikes but in no way could be called clear cut..Yea 3-0 was harsh, but Wednesday deserved to win, Zolas comments are what you would expect from a bloody poster boy manager, cos thats all he is, brought in because of his name at the expense of a manager who knew what he was doing and was sacked for the sake of a media gimmick