Reach Deserves A Mention

Making a goal, scoring a goal should shut some prats up for a little while.  

I understand why he gets stick, I had a little go at him myself when he was one on one and wouldn't take on the defender around him just ran into him - BUT he does generally keep possession and plays to his own shirt.    

Never hides. Bags of character. energy. Give us options up and down the left.

Tje lads only crime has been being a little overpriced, and give that he had qualities we needed, is meaningless.

But he's had absolute pelters on here...

2 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

Never hides. Bags of character. energy. Give us options up and down the left.

Tje lads only crime has been being a little overpriced, and give that he had qualities we needed, is meaningless.

But he's had absolute pelters on here...

I've generally been unimpressed but that part in bold is definitely true.

22 hours ago, fife_owl said:

I thought Reach made a huge difference when he came on.  Although Hunt delivered a superb cross, Reach turned defence into attack.

Took his goal well - added forward drive.

Not that many players could have scored that goal. It took plenty of pace and composure to collect the ball so deep and drive into the box and then calmly side foot the ball into the bottom corner.  Last nights cameo will have done Reach the power of good and hopefully silenced a few doubters.

Reach has immense quality in possession and reads the game well, ' HE IS NOT A LEFT BACK' Why not change things up a little, start him on the left and Fessi on the right. Wallace would have to make way.... Against Blackburn think that as a change to last nights staring line up would be very progressive at home.