The Owls vs Birmingham. Official Matchday Thread.

Afternoon chums

Been grafting this am so home now to settle down for a beer and a curry (thanks to Mrs MK) and the match..............god wasn't the Wigan game b awful FFS Carlos sort it out or I swear I'll come to S6 and do it myself!

Ollie's snoozing and may well miss the game but skys on record and he can watch it in the morning .... he may well be still snoozing but I'll leae him the channel changer so he can stick his paw on play.

Now for the hard bit....................we can wait no longer for the king or admiral or general or whatever to stick a red hot poker up there derriere and play some attacking football roger up tonight and he'll be looking in the small ads for a paper boys job on Monday..............DC has fronted up and therefore can demand a return on the £60 million he has invested.

If he don't want to do it I'll stick £50 in and come to Sheffield and do it for him..

Any road up hope we win..............any margin will do .......just play some attacking football......FFS

COME ON WEDNESDAY

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Birmingham will try and frustrate, I hope owls don't jump on the players' backs. Unfortunately i think they will 

I'm not so sure they will.

If they've any playoff aspirations, they need to beat us tonight. Beat us, there only 6 points off, lose and it's 12. Big gap that. Coming and parking the bus does them no favours at all.

I think they'll have a go - which, ultimately, will work in our favour IMO. 

31 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

We are now selling clappers to use at the match so we have become one of those clubs :picnic::duntmatter:

Oh please God no!!

They are the biggest anti atmosphere things going.

People lose the motor function that enables them to bring 2 hands together in a synchronised motion.  Clapping!

i realise clapping is antipathy for some on here, but it's still better than that clatter of a thousand pigeons flapping around that f*******n clackers sound like.

Please please don't let's go down this route. They are the true definition of pathetic tinpot God awful, haven't a clue fans!!!!!

Evening all . Lousy day , heavy cold, so the season ticket is staying in the draw tonight as i havnt got the energy to go and sit in the freezing cold tonight. so keeping warm and watching on Sky. 

Im going for 

:manager: 3-1 589dfe1fdcd2f_brumfan.png.0855c644bdbbc5045e555bccc6a2b69f.png

Edited by S36 OWL