Is reach a total waste of money

Just now, slinger208b said:

Yes as I have never said about him having a poor game.

It's not  back at me if he had lots of poor games and one where he finally scores...

He scored to save us a draw not that long ago. and joint second in assists. 

But you say he has been poor. 

Alreet 

49 minutes ago, benni8 said:

Reach was awful tonight... so disappointing .... ..... :)

Expected you to reignite this thread after tonight...

He was decent tonight, as with Hunt benefited from a more attacking mindset (as I implied may be the case the other day).

Also, just to clarify I would not take some perverse pleasure in seeing him play poorly just for the sake of a disagreement on OT. I am pleased he contributed to a Wednesday win.

On 08/02/2017 at 15:26, Totleyowl1 said:

He constantly loses the ball and never beats a defender. Seems to lack confidence and strength. Always letting other players make the cross or win the ball back. I've never seen him impose himself or out do the other team in defence or attack. For £5 million I think Middlesbrough are laughing at us. We have a quality player in macca and he should be playing instead of reach. He was the worst player at Wigan and he definitely stood out as a liability and Wigan pushed him around. He's young and might come true but as we're hopping for promotion can we really give him the time.

Complete n0b.

On 08/02/2017 at 15:33, ramone said:

He's yet to make me think 'oooo that was good' - literally, not once. At the minute i'd say yes, waste of money. Not going to write him off though and i'll give him my support as he's our player. Needs to drastically improve though

The price tag is insignificant. Thats just football these days, i'll never read too much into any transfer figure. 

So the way he chases the ball down last night and set up his goal with confidence wasn't impressive?? Blimey

Exactly he wrote that yesterday.. meaning he will have changed his mind a bit now.

Why?

The truth never changes he is a good player. People watching football know that clearly.

But if you are waiting to see little blips in indiviudal games like a troll then you get responses like that.

"Oh that comment was yesterday dont you know" #sad

56 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

He came on last night and changed the whole game.

Created one and scored one and ran the Brum to panic.

Yes with Birmingham pushing forward, there was a lot of spaces, and he carried the ball well Maybe, being left out was just what he needed