Is reach a total waste of money

1 minute ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Decent finish for the goal but needs to believe in himself a lot more when trying to beat a man has the ability needs to start showing it 

I like him but not sure he's a dribbler .....he should use the helan method of knock it  past the full back into the empty space behind and use his pace coz he's certainly got that as his goal showed .

1 hour ago, benni8 said:

Exactly he wrote that yesterday.. meaning he will have changed his mind a bit now.

Why?

The truth never changes he is a good player. People watching football know that clearly.

But if you are waiting to see little blips in indiviudal games like a troll then you get responses like that.

"Oh that comment was yesterday dont you know" #sad

Oh for goodness sake!

I merely corrected someone who misused a quote from prior to the game. He indeed acknowledged the fact. How that makes me a troll I have no idea.

Reach played well yesterday. Long may it continue.

Under Carlos we are about possession. He has clearly been told not to go flying down the wing and cross. Rather break, hold up the ball and build the attack.

Clearly a great player doing what is asked of him.

With our new strike force maybe he will be given a different remit.

Another 5 assists by season end.

For the 2nd goal his run across the pitch gave the ball to Hunt to cross for Winnall's goal, but did anyone notice that when the ball went into "an area" we had 3 players there including Reach who'd bust a gut to get into the box after giving the ball to Hunt. Far too often this season we've had one man in the box to aim at, making defender's lives too easy.

9 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Oh for goodness sake!

I merely corrected someone who misused a quote from prior to the game. He indeed acknowledged the fact. How that makes me a troll I have no idea.

Reach played well yesterday. Long may it continue.

Take no notice mate.

It's getting like a zoo on here at times.