Season Ticket Cap. Must be around 21k.

5 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I don't actually know if I will renew mine.....

I paid for two adult tickets this year but my Dad can't go next year.  That kind of takes away some of the point; I wanted to see my Dad a bit more.

Also, I've got a full time job, studying a masters degree and running my own website.  Between all that I have hardly any time to spend with my gf.  

I work one in two Saturdays until 4pm and it's getting more difficult to swap them for the home games. 

All in all, it's a bit of a promble.  Thing is, if we get promoted we'll have many games at weird and wonderful kick off times which will probably make it easier for me to have a season ticket....

Buy it anyway,  I can always pretend to be you when you're unavailable.  I'll even look after the girlfriend for you (pending picture approval) lol

5 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

My gf hates football with a passion.  She takes a vague interest in how we do generally, but cannot stand to watch a game.  

I am getting too old to stand and watch a game but I don't take it out on my other half....

lol

8 hours ago, Lombado said:

I will renew mine. I think we have the best team/management/chaiman for years. If you don't want to go to the games now when will you want to?

Can't wait for Friday.....

Absolutely spot on. Ive been getting frustrated with our low risk approach but this is the best its been for years. I want the Premiership though. Its been too long.

58 minutes ago, dobbyswfc said:

I'm thinking of getting a season ticket next season. Does anyone know if you can transfer it to someone else for a match if you can't go for some reason?

I'll be getting a 21-24 season ticket if I do, is there a way for an adult to use that ticket as a one off and maybe pay the difference? 

TBH now its by bar code no one seems to care. I pass mine on to family when im working away.

1 hour ago, dobbyswfc said:

I'm thinking of getting a season ticket next season. Does anyone know if you can transfer it to someone else for a match if you can't go for some reason?

I'll be getting a 21-24 season ticket if I do, is there a way for an adult to use that ticket as a one off and maybe pay the difference? 

I'm sure the club officially didn't mind you doing this and said so but in the small print this year it emphasises the ST is NOT TRANSFERABLE. I've always let someone else use mine when I can't make it, never had a problem.   I don't understand why the club don't officially allow it, even encourage it.   It allows a fan who obviously can't afford to pay to see a game, it fills the seat making the atmosphere better, the fan might spend money on a programme, food etc and it's just a nice, honourable thing to do. I can't see a downside at all.  In fact, it should be actively encouraged, as two fans could buy one between them and split the games based on work/family/holidays. It would perhaps make it affordable for some people who couldn't afford one themselves.

2 hours ago, dobbyswfc said:

I upgrade my Dad's 65+ ticket to an adult ticket at the ticket office when he can't make it. You need to pay an additional amount, I'm not sure how they calculate it. Maybe the adult match price less the cost per game cost of an concession season ticket? 

Whether that will be the case next year I don't know. Maybe send a tweet to the ticket office - they are usually pretty helpful.

4 hours ago, dobbyswfc said:

Nobody's ever looked at the age I'm supposed to be on my ST. I get the right one because I don't want to rip off my own club (and that was a hell of a hard thing to do when I went to getting the student ones as I'm extremely skint and essentially can't afford the prices) but if you want to give your card to someone else you won't have any trouble at the turnstiles.

3 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I'm sure the club officially didn't mind you doing this and said so but in the small print this year it emphasises the ST is NOT TRANSFERABLE. I've always let someone else use mine when I can't make it, never had a problem.   I don't understand why the club don't officially allow it, even encourage it.   It allows a fan who obviously can't afford to pay to see a game, it fills the seat making the atmosphere better, the fan might spend money on a programme, food etc and it's just a nice, honourable thing to do. I can't see a downside at all.  In fact, it should be actively encouraged, as two fans could buy one between them and split the games based on work/family/holidays. It would perhaps make it affordable for some people who couldn't afford one themselves.

He's on about a concession ticket tho.

4 hours ago, dobbyswfc said:

My son has a under 24 ticket

If he can't go, I sometimes take my daughter, but I always go down to the club shop and they print out a paper ticket for her

Because she's under 24, I don't have to pay any extra, I get the paper ticket incase she gets stopped at the turnstyle because the S/T is in the name of a boy

If I take my wife on my son's ticket, I go into the club shop and upgrade the ticket, the last time I did this they charged me £16 for the upgrade, which I thought was a bit steep, but still.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

If he can't go, I sometimes take my daughter, but I always go down to the club shop and they print out a paper ticket for her

Because she's under 24, I don't have to pay any extra, I get the paper ticket incase she gets stopped at the turnstyle because the S/T is in the name of a boy

If I take my wife on my son's ticket, I go into the club shop and upgrade the ticket, the last time I did this they charged me £16 for the upgrade, which I thought was a bit steep, but still.

I can see an extra charge but a fiver would be ample.

5 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

It might be to stop the tails who're banned

9 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

There's me thinking the 21-24 yrs old was adult.

21 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

We need as many as we can get.

Technically not true from a financial point of view. Mr Chansiri won't want everyone in the home ends paying the season ticket prices because they are the cheapest possible tickets. Our finances will need 1,000's of people paying the higher POTG prices. I suspect the season ticket cap will be around 25,000, which is a very healthy number of season tickets and allows for around 5,000 POTG tickets to be sold (subject to how SAG are feeling).

10 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I can see an extra charge but a fiver would be ample.

Surely the difference in price bracket makes the most sense? For instance, if a concession ticket works out at £15 and the match day price for an adult is £30, then you pay the £15 difference? The club are quite generous doing this free of charge by the way, many companies would charge a fee for this service.