Rhodes on Rhodes

44 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Call me old fashioned, but it's really refreshing to have signed a top player who speaks well, has a proper haircut and isn't covered in tattoos

...just seen him walking out of Van Schieks tattoo place off leppings lane sporting a mohawk and thick black tattoos down both arms and shouting explicit words at an old granny, ending every sentence with "innit" and "you gets me bruv" 

lol

One PM I had questioning my (set in stone) post about Rhodes joining us was answered in the same way I was told when I quizzed my contact . He's desperate to sign and won't talk to anyone else. I know money talks, and desire isn't a passport to join whoever you fancy, but within reason it's got to be crucial. 

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Call me old fashioned, but it's really refreshing to have signed a top player who speaks well, has a proper haircut and isn't covered in tattoos

On the subject of tattoos. I don't like them, don't have any, won't ever have any.

As for women with tattoos. No thank you. 

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

On the subject of tattoos. I don't like them, don't have any, won't ever have any.

And me, not sure how we're defining a proper haircut though. Bannan combover, McGugan mohichan or the Hutchinson Boufant? 

16 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

And me, not sure how we're defining a proper haircut though. Bannan combover, McGugan mohichan or the Hutchinson Boufant? 

Got to be able to run your fingers through your hair. If not, it's not a haircut, it's a shave. And I know my shitz, shaves, and haircuts.

The thing I noticed first about Jordan Rhodes even in his pre Huddersfield game was the lessons he picked up from Ian Rush. Power doesn't count for much in increasing a strikers goal tally but striking the ball early (Earlier the better) well aimed, even struck softly, on target significantly increases your goal tally. This is because the goal keeper is not set or at best adjusting position and is therefor wrong footed as the early strike comes in. 

Jordan Rhodes is magic he wears a magic hat

he could have signed for villa

but he said oh 'sod' that   [would normally have been f u c k, but he doesnt swear]

I want to play for Wednesday in the famous blue and white

When scores again we'll sing this song all night

Edited by SWFC18

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

So if Taylor swift had theowlsman done on her inner thigh just below the knicker line....you'd find that an incredible turn off?

Just now, Costello 77 said:

So if Taylor swift had theowlsman done on her inner thigh just below the knicker line....you'd find that an incredible turn off?

It would turn me off to see 'theowlsman' that close to the target.