Ross Wallace and Glenn Loovens

Loovens is slow but I don't think he's a poor passer he looks to play it simple all the time and generally keeps the ball which is good.

How many times is his lack of pace exposed ?? Hardly ever as his positional sense is quality. So don't really see the problem with him.

Wallace wasn't playing well and should have been dropped more. Now he's playing well he deserves his place.

On 04/02/2017 at 17:09, vulva said:

Ross Wallace is our most underrated player. Very good footballer, and I'd be keeping him in the summer. 

Devils advocate in me thinks his return to form is down to the arrival of Mcmanaman. 

Was his first half of the season down to him thinking he'd get a starting spot automatically?

22 hours ago, salmonbones said:

btw if anyone can remember that midfielder......from the dark times when we still had some good players but who mainly didn't want to play for us anymore.....jeesus why can't I remember his name?!    I think it was about the same kind of time we loaned Booth to Spurs (yes, really!!!)

When you said the dark days I thought you were referring to Colin Harvey.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 13:31, swfcjack27 said:

Heard plenty in the summer months and after that they weren't good enough for us anymore, too old, legs have gone, need replacing in the transfer window etc etc. These statements are so far from the truth.

Glenn is our captain, our leader at the back, calming influence on others, experienced and just a top class defender at this level.

Ross has a cracking left foot, bags of experience at this level and always pops up for us with a goal or assist when we desperately need someone to and also how many wingers have we signed since he signed thinking he would be displaced and he's still in there scoring and putting performances in. 

Both will be crucial to our chances of making it back to the big time come May, there's life in both of them yet.

you havent posted enough on here to come out with statements like that. I mean who are you to tell it exactly spot on mate. Topman:biggrin: