im sorry but that was boring dogshit

9 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Well we have won and we are pleased with the 3 points but that performance was dire and sadly it wasnt a one off. For the investment in the squad we would expect the odd game where we batter someone.

For the posters that have a go at the fans who complain after poor results and then claim they are nowhere to be seen when we win well look at this board they are all here. Even the players seem embarrassed by the recent performances.

I don't have a problem when fans complain about poor results and when we get some i'll be complaining as well ......we are 7-4-2 in the last 13 games how can you complain about that .

One big positive is that we handled games like tonight terribly last year and got battered(see Charlton, Mk Dons, Bristol), so such a defensive approach could be justified. In isolation that would be fine, but we seem to play the majority of our games like this now and with the attacking talent we have it seems such a terrible waste. Also, as others have said, it does seem certain players are really struggling with confidence- Reach in particular, Hunt as well.

With the players we've got and the season we had last year I really can't explain it. 

2 minutes ago, RedSoxOwl said:

One big positive is that we handled games like tonight terribly last year and got battered(see Charlton, Mk Dons, Bristol), so such a defensive approach could be justified. In isolation that would be fine, but we seem to play the majority of our games like this now and with the attacking talent we have it seems such a terrible waste. Also, as others have said, it does seem certain players are really struggling with confidence- Reach in particular, Hunt as well.

With the players we've got and the season we had last year I really can't explain it. 

If Adam Reach reads Owlstalk he'll be suicidal not short on confidence.